𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖

DAMON:

The bad boy, the heart throb, the boy my friends tell me to stay away from. He was so mysterious and sarcastic and it peeked my interests. My date, Stefan bailed on me during the Miss Mystic Falls Ceremony and before I could be humiliated for not having a date to dance with, Damon stepped up. He really didn't have to, I sure didn't expect him to but I do appreciate it. The entire dance his eyes were on me. He knew the steps perfectly.

"Thank you for that." I walked up to Damon after Caroline won, she was so surprised she did. "You don't have to thank me. I enjoyed it." For once, Damon wasn't being cruel or trying to act like a hard ass. He was being him and letting his gentle, warm side shine through. Just looking at him made my heart flutter.

STEFAN:

Stefan was kind, gentle, and loving. He never let his friends down and there's a part of him willing to die for me, Bonnie, Caroline, Elena, and even Damon. Stefan was epic. Everyone, Bonnie, Caroline, Damon, and Elena was slouching in the Salvatore living area. We had just had a pretty successful day. Stefan was sitting next me, his smile was bright and his laughs were loud and for once, in a long time, time seemed to stop and it felt like it was just him and I in the world alone

KLAUS:

I was laying on the hard wet cement floor watching my blood pour out of me. There's nothing I can do now. This was part of the cons of helping the Mikaelsons. I wasn't a vampire who would heal in seconds. I was a witch with a very mortal body. I try to put pressure on my wound but it send a sting of pain throughout my entire body. "Y/N! Are you okay?" Panic settled in on his face and I could tell his thoughts were racing. "Drink!" He forced his wrist to my lips and within seconds my wounds were healing. I close my eyes as the pain leaves my body, Klaus keeps my head in his lap, " I am so sorry. I should not have left you. You could have died." He was rambling on. I never seen this side of Klaus, so caring. "I'm just thankful you came when you did." I picked myself up and he embraced me in a hug. My head meets his chest, his heart is thumping loudly and fast. I wrap my arms around him, taking everything in, maybe the reason why i'm so ready to help him and his family is because...I love him.

ELIJAH:

Klaus was ready to die to save his daughter. I stood with Rebekah after he told her that he has the cure for her whenever she is ready to take it. Seeing this man who's done a complete 180 just be at peace with dying, absolutely breaks me.

Little did I know, Elijah had the same plan. I watched as Klaus places the dagger in his heart and Elijah staked Klaus and the ashes begin to uplift. I wasn't prepared for this. I scream for his name but my voice is absent, my heart feels like it's on fire and there's now a storm of tears escaping my eyes. I drop to my knees as the men who have, literally dragged me through hell and back, leave this world.