𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑

DAMON:

It was late and pouring, I was driving slow and cautiously but that wasn't a match when I hit a puddle and lost control of my car. I try to regain control by stomping on my brake and trying to get the wheels to go straight but they were going on every direction but the one I needed. I cover my head to help protect it as I see I'm coming up on a tree. My air bag deploys and makes my head bounce back and hit the head rest with extreme force. I lay in the horn hoping someone will hear it and help me as I can't find my phone.

I wake up in a hospital surrounded by my friends who are all sleepy. I cough and clear my throat and Bonnie wakes, "Y/N! Thank god!" She rushes over to me, "Damon, he's on his way. Caroline gave
you some of her blood, Damon told her to." She catches me up on what's been going on. Elena comes and sits on the bed, "Do you remember what happened?" I remember back to the night before, "I lost control of the car." I sat up feeling like a million bucks, thanks to Caroline.

STEFAN:

I was driving away, I had just gotten into a huge argument with Stefan. I don't even remember what it was about I just know we were yelling at each other and I couldn't take it anymore so I left. I guess I wasn't paying attention because the next thing I know i'm wrapped around a pole and there's blood everywhere. I fiddle with my purse and call Caroline, I should call Stefan but I don't. "Caroline?" My voice was weak and every time I opened my mouth blood came pouring out. "Y/N?! Are you okay?" She asked me, "No -" She cut me off, "No? Where are you? Does Stefan know?!" She was talking so fast I couldn't keep up. My body grows weaker and weaker and I drop the phone.

I open my eyes and I feel like nothing happened. I sit up instantly and see a worried looming Stefan, "Why didn't you call me? You almost died. Caroline called me and said you were hurt and then you wouldn't talk." He crossed the living room coming closer to me then sitting down, "You don't know what I've done if you died, Y/N."

KLAUS:

I was on the phone with Klaus while sitting in a parking lot, I was just in the store grabbing a couple items when a car hits me from the back and makes me hit my head on the steering wheel. in 10 minutes Klaus is by my side comforting me, I'm not really hurt, other than a cut on my head but i'm okay. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me for the millionth time, "Klaus, Honey, yes." I reassured him and gave him a light kiss on the mouth.

ELIJAH:

I sat in the back of the large SUV. My hands and legs are tied together with rope and duck tape across my face. I was being kidnapped for knowing the Mikaelsons and they mentioned that I'm going to be their secret weapon? It's not a secret weapon when they took me in front of Elijah and I know for a fact that Elijah is on their trail. They ran a red light and a semi hit us. The car flips and flips, I close my eyes and try to scream but the duct tape makes me sound muffled. We finally stop rolling and I see grass through both windows. The men are unconscious or just badly hurt. Since they had me tied up they don't bother putting a seat belt on me. My back was on fire and my vision was going in and out, blood was coming from everywhere.

"Y/N!?" I can hear Elijah scream. "Here!" I try to yell but I don't think it's very loud.

"Hey! It's going to bed okay, here, drink." Elijah makes himself bleed and placed his arm up to my mouth.