𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙷𝚒𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍

DAMON:

I walk into the Salvatore home, I was about to go around the corner to go see what Stefan is doing and Damon is right there. I didn't notice at first but then my eyes trailed down his toned abs to be met with his....ya know.

"Damon!" I turned around real quick, "Why are you naked?"

"This is my house." I can hear his feet hit the ground next thing I know I feel him pressed up against me, he totally did that on purpose, he wanted me to feel him and I did right on my butt. I could tell he was hard. He grabbed the robe that I, of course, was in front of.

"I just came to see Stefan." I wanted to tell him why I was there and I wanted to change, whatever this was.

STEFAN:

I walk into Stefan room like I always did at this time, give or take a few times. But what I wasn't normally met with was a very naked Stefan. It was only a glimpse until I panicked and closed my eyes.

"I am so sorry." I talked fast and stumbled over my words. "Ah uhm - it's okay." He was in shock also. He quickly left his room leaving me in their by myself.

KLAUS:

Klaus, my best friend, and trusted partner in crime, was an early riser. He was always up and at'em by 6 o'clock. Today, however, was different. He was in the shower and I waited for him in his room.

"Ah, what a lovely surprise." I hear from behind me. I turn around with a huge smile but that quickly faded away when I realized he was naked. His body was perfectly toned and there was a part of me that...kinda wanted him.

"Well, Love, you do not have to stare."

ELIJAH:

I walk slowly to the bathroom, thinking my boyfriend, Klaus was in there. I wanted to surprise him. I open the door silently, still unnoticed, I begin to strip down, a shower after a long day with my boyfriend sounded...astronomical.

I walk on the cold tile floor and peel the curtain back and step in, "Y/N? What are you doing?" My eyes widen and I immediately scream and lose my balance which made me fall on the shower floor. I'm naked and i'm staring at my boyfriends naked brother who I thought was Klaus, I really should have looked a little better, they don't even look alike.

Elijah was huge and I couldn't help but stare - it was right in my face for like five seconds until Elijah grabbed the towels and threw one in me and covered himself.