𝚃𝚑𝚠𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖:

Damon

Damon has this large wall in between him and the next person. He doesn't show his emotions. He doesn't want to be labeled as vulnerable. Things change though when he sees you for the first time.

You were Elena's friend, a trusted ally when it came to anything. You were also dating Matt. Human Matt.

"I think you could do better then Matt." A chilling voice comes from behind me. It brings me to the edge. It doesn't scare me but intrigues me. I can hear the adventure in his tone and i'm suddenly thirsty for it.

Stefan

" Y/N, You know I like you." Stefan stops and looks me dead in the eye, "Love you." He corrected himself. He reaches for my hand. I should pull back but my hand doesn't move an inch.

"I'm with Tyler." I say in a low mumble. I don't want to have to choose between the two because I know who I'd run away with and that's not fair to Tyler.

Admitting I would choose Stefan shows I should him him.

"Y/N, where is he? Have you actually spoken to him the last few days?" He questioned.

I think, he's right. I don't know where he is. Ever since he made it his life's mission to kill Klaus he's been absent. Completely absent.

"I don't know." Is all I can say.

Stefan presses his lips gently onto mine then bringing his hands to my face. My stomach does somersaults and it feels like the Fourth Of July.

Klaus

"Where am I?" I question the beautiful man who stands before me with an unreadable facial expression.

"My name is Niklaus but my siblings call me Nik or others call me Klaus. I saw you at that party a week ago, you looked absolutely beautiful in that dress, might I add. I haven't been able to keep my mind off you since. So, I had my brother, Elijah, kidnap you and now i'm giving you a year to fall in love with me. Though, I don't think it would take that long. I'm very charming." He spoke with a delicious accent.

"No." I cut my wondering thoughts, "I have a life. A boyfriend. A career." I started to ramble and trip over my words.

"You won't need a career or a job, I'll take care of all your needs and wants. As for the boyfriend you mention, you're mine now. I'm your boyfriend."

Kol

" Y/N, Can I be serious with you?" My closest friend popped into my room. I live with him. I guess when you are friends with the Mikaelson's people want you dead and Kol doesn't want me dead so I am here.

"Sure." I say instead of a sassy remark. Kol is never one to be serious. He full of pranks and laughter.

"Why haven't you given me a chance? Do you think I can not love you in ways you need to be loved?" He spoke with confidence.

"I never thought you wanted to." I reply. Of course, earlier in the friendship I loved him and wished on shooting stars for him to love me back but after seeing him girls different girls almost every night, you lose hope.

" Yes, I want a chance. Forget every boy you're talking to and fall in love with me."

Kai

"Kai, honey, I get you've been locked up in a prison world for like ever but this is my room. Get out." I tell the man who is curled up on my bed.

"No. You have the comfiest bed." He argues back while patting the space next to him, "Come on, lay with me."

"You know I have a boyfriend." I tell him for the like the millionth time. I sit on the area of the bed he patted and try to free my blankets from his grip.

"I don't care."

"You should."

Kai laughs, "I'm so not afraid of Tyler. God, Imagine if I was though? I wouldn't do this." He grabs my body and pulls me down. He wraps his warm arms around my back, I'm facing him.

"Now cuddle. You can do it on your own or I'll put a spell on you to do everything I say." he threatened.

I roll my eyes and adjust my body so that i'm comfortable and place my leg over him.

Elijah

"You must be Y/N, Kols girlfriend?" He questioned me.

"Yea I am." I smile lightly in his direction.

Later that day I'm waiting for Kol to return to his bedroom. He told me to wait here and I wasn't going to argue.

"You do not wish to be with someone more stable? Loyal?" Elijah, Kol's brother that I met earlier, asked me, "Because if want those things my brother can not give those to you, but I can."