𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙱𝚏 𝙸𝚜 𝙷𝚎?

DAMON:

He's protective and completely and utterly in love with you. He doesn't know how to just love you, he lets it consume him. He won't let anything happen to you on his watch.

STEFAN:

He's the lovable, cuddly, puppy love type. He's sweet and makes sure all your needs are met. He listens to you and your feelings.

KLAUS:

A story teller. He's been around awhile so he has a million and one stories to tell you late at while while you can't sleep, however, he always leaves out the stories about the women he's entertained. Not because you're jealous but because he doesn't want to hear the men you've fancied in the past because he is jealous and if they were alive, he would find a legit reason to kill them.

Elijah:

He's sophisticated and all business during the day but once his head hits that pillow, he comes a teddy bear, he wants to talk about his day then hear about yours.

KOL:

Clingy and flirty. He wants and does spend every minute with you, nighttime or daytime it doesn't matter. He's all over you at any given time, between having you sit on his lap, kissing, cuddling, or just holding hands, he wants to be touching you, he wants to make sure that if anyone were to look at you they would know you're with him.

KAI:

Jealous type, majorly. This is the first time he's felt anything like this and he never wants it to end. He will protect you at all cost and won't hesitate to kill someone for looking at you the wrong way.