𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙰 𝚅𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎

DAMON:

I wake up gasping for air looking around the room seeing my friends surround me with worried faces. "What happened?" My neck aches with every touch until I finally leave it alone. "You died, you're in transition." Damon, my boyfriend, who was sitting next to me said. "What?! No. I c-can't!" I stand up off the couch and grab handfuls of my hair and tears roll down my cheek, " I- I don't want to be a vampire." Damon hugged me trying to calm me down. "Shhhh, it's gonna be okay. You got me, Stefan, and Caroline. We will help you through this. I promise baby."

STEFAN:

Stefan always tried to keep me out of danger but I guess that wasn't enough today. I take in my surroundings. It's damp, dark, and cold, I laid on the floor of the empty room, the building was abandoned. I cough up blood and it lands next to me. I had been taken by a group of vampire hunters this morning and then once they found out I really don't know anything, they stabbed me a few time in my stomach. I thought Stefan would be here by now. Stefan......last night, he healed me with his blood.

My thoughts are fuzzy and I can't seem to keep my eyes open. "Y/N!!!" I can hear running but with every step it gets softer. "Don't die on me." Is the last thing I heard before I feel my heart pounding on my chest and I'm gasping for air.

KLAUS:

"If you so much as touch her I will rip your head off." When Klaus was talking normal while he's mad, he's deadly. The guy who held me held me laughed, "I could kill her, right now."

"You wouldn't dare." Klaus stepped closer. Only me and my hostage taker knew that just an hour ago he forced me to drink some of his blood. He doesn't want to actually kill me but he wants Klaus to bend to him is what he told me. I think he's crazy to even test Klaus and his siblings. "Say goodbye." He places his hands around my neck to make it break and I close my eyes, I know i'm coming back but I wish it wasn't like this.

ELIJAH:

"Y/N, I love you." Elijah proclaimed. Him and I were laying in bed. "I know, I love you to."

"I'll be with you forever." Elijah kisses my forehead.

"Forever," I raise an eyebrow, "You'll have to change me."

"If that's really what you want then I will."