𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚔𝚊𝚑 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚄𝚙

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍:

"You're like forever years old." I say between laughs. Rebekah and I were best friends from the start. Her attitude towards everyone caught my attention.

"Least the common flu won't kill me." She responded.

"I guess you're right but that flu is vicious." I remember just last month I was on my death bed. I genuinely felt like I was dying. Completely awful.

"You know I would never let you die. Me or my brothers actually."

꧁꧂

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜

"Tell me why you must be best friends with Kol?"
Rebekah asked me for the fifteenth time.

"Aren't you the one who told me you hoped I would make good relationships with your siblings. I'm close to all of them besides Klaus." I put my phone down and gave her a 'are you serious' look.

"Yes but when I said that I thought you would be good friends with Elijah not my bloody brother Kol who doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself." She yells walking back and forth.

"Oh, I see what's happening here." I stand up, "You think i'm going to fall in love with Kol." I smirked as her temper rose. Her face ran red with anger, "Too bad i'm already in love with you."

If you would like more please comment and i will write