𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜

"Is Your Name WiFi? Because I'm really feeling a connection," a guy said, ordering a drink as he sat down beside you.

"That was surprisingly one of the best pick up lines I've heard in months," you chuckled. You haven't had a laugh in ages.

"Thanks, I made it up myself," he replied, feeling as if he had scored a goal.

"Wes," he introduced himself.

"Y/N," you replied, taking a sip of your drink.

"So, what's a pretty lady like you sitting all alone in a bar?" he asked, fixing his gaze on you.

"You know, just thinking about stuff," you bit your lips. You couldn't tell him that you were thinking of how to move on from a cold, heartless vampire. It would have freak Wes out instantly.

"Ah I see," he nodded, interested to continue the conversation with you. Just like that, you spent a few hours chatting with your new acquaintance.

"You wanna hang out sometime next week?" Wes asked, hoping for a 'yes'.

"Yeah, sure!" you exclaimed, it could help you to get your mind off everything that had been happening.

"Cool, I'll-"

"What are you doing here, love?" Klaus strutted into the bar, and as soon as he noticed you, he went straight to you.

"Klaus," you said while frowning, not failing to show how annoyed you were at his presence.

"Who's this?" Wes asked.

"Nobody, let's go," you brushed Klaus off and grabbed Wes's arms, preparing to leave the bar. You didn't want to be anywhere near Klaus, not anymore.

Klaus furrowed his brows upon your cold attitude. He gripped your arms tightly, preventing you from moving another step further.

"Let go," you said, struggling to break free even if you knew that you couldn't win a vampire.

"Hey-" Wes attempted to shield you away from Klaus, but nobody could stop an Original. He grabbed Wes by the collar and stared directly into his soul with cold, piercing eyes.

"Go home immediately and forget about everything that has happened tonight. Forget me, forget Y/N," Klaus demanded and when Klaus demanded for something, he compels.

Just like that, Wes walked straight out of the bar, leaving you with Klaus.

"What the heck was that for?!" You raised your voice and crossed your arms. Great, another good day ruined by a Mikaelson.

"'Heck' is too crude for you," he remarked as sat down and ordered a drink. That same old smirk had appeared on his face after Wes had left.

"Oh I'm sorry, you just chased away my potential boyfriend. No wait, you didn't just chase him away, you practically made him forget about my very existence," you retorted, rolling your eyes.

"He doesn't deserve you love," Klaus replied.

"And you know that because?" You asked.