𝙷𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

KLAUS:

I was in the middle of a conversation when the next thing I know the man I was talking to falls to the floor and I see my boyfriend, Klaus, standing behind him holding his heart. "KLAUS! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" You pushed him but he didn't even move. "Did you fancy him, Y/N?" The look in his eyes deepen and he drops the heart on the floor, "GOD NO! Klaus! That was the store manger, I forgot my wallet." I tell him while shaking it in the air. "Oh, my apologies then." He smirked.

DAMON:

"So Kai?" Damon stood in front of me.

"What about him?" I was trying to watch a show and he was blocking every inch of the TV.

"Are you cheating on me with him?"

"Are you dumb?"

"Huh, No."

"Then there's your answer."

"Then why do you spend so much time with him."

"He's a witch, kinda powerful, kinda knows a lot of spells. He helps me with the the stuff you and your brother need help with."

ELIJAH:

"Y/N, if you wish to be with Kol then I ask you break up with me first. I do not wish to be cheated on."

"Elijah, where is this coming from?"

"I've noticed you and him become friends and close. You guys hang out by yourselves too."

"Kol is with Davina, I'm with who I want to be." I stand up and kiss him gently on the lips.

STEFAN:

"What's going on between you and Damon?" Stefan came up to me but not too close. He was keeping a large space between us. "We're friends Stefan, I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize us, I'm no Elena or Katherine."