𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙷𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

DAMON:

He flirts endlessly with you, sometimes even kidnaps you to go on a random road trip. You obviously would've gone if he had just asked but it's Damon, he loves doing things the hard way.

STEFAN:

He hugs you from the back placing gentle little kissing on your shoulder then mumbling a simple 'I love you'. He loves how invested you get in helping your friends but you can get a little too invested and forget you do have a boyfriend.

KLAUS:

He's never really had to get someone attention because normally everyone's attention is on him. So he doesn't really know how to do it, he normally just threatens to kill anyone who is getting your attention or he will take you away on a mini vacation where he then has every ounce of your attention.

ELIJAH:

He tells you when he starts feeling neglected, which isn't often but somedays you become obsessed with whatever you're working on at the moment and that could last for weeks. You have the same work ethic like Klaus, never losing, always thinking of every outcome, having a plan A,B, and C. Klaus is found of it but Elijah in the other hand, he wished you were a little more laid back.

KOL:

He never has to get your attention because it's always on him. You never know when he is going to get daggered again so every time you guys hang out you two act like it might be the last.

KAI:

He uses a spell on your guys home making you unable to leave then he has all day with you to do whatever you guys wanted.