𝙺𝚘𝚕

Kol and I weren't exactly dating, then again who could really tame him? He was wild and free spirited. We hung out almost everyday and most nights but those just turned into sex.

"I thought I might find you here. You weren't answering your phone." Kol's breath traveled down my neck.

"Yea I left my phone at home." I informed him.

"Why? We always hang out around this time." He tucked some hair behind my ear.

"I wanted a drink or two."

"Try about 8-9" The bartender corrected me.

"So you're drunk." Kol looked me.

"Tipsy."

"No way not after 9 drinks." He stood up, "Come on, we will go to my house and watch some tv and get some food in your body."

"No. I'll get myself home."

"No you will come with me by choice or I'll compel you." His voice was low and demanding.

"Is sex all you want from me?" I blurted out not thinking of the consequences.

He sighed and sat back down, "Y/N, no."

"How many others are you having sex with?" I've been meaning of asking him these questions for awhile now but I could never gain the courage. I guess alcohol gives you the courage.

"Just you."

"Lies" I laughed at him.

"No, not lies because I'm in love with you. I want to be with you forever, for eternity. I just know you'd never turn and having sex with you is easier than facing the truth that I may only have 50 years with you." His face was right next to me as he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my arms.

"You never asked me."

"Well, would you?" His eyes were begging me to answer. I could tell he was almost afraid. Would I turn? I've never really thought about it.

"For you and only you Kol Mikaelson."