𝙷𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

DAMON:

I waited and waited and waited. Damon was suppose to be here forty-five minutes ago. He made a huge deal about this date and now he doesn't show up and I don't even get a phone call. I came to the conclusion, he won't be coming. I sigh and go back up to my room and start the shower. I strip down letting the hot steamy water over my head and down my back.

I put on my pajamas and check my phone: no calls and no messages, two hours after our suppose date. I walk into my room and see Damon standing there, "I am so sorry." I didn't answer him. How can someone forget a date? "Hey, Y/N, baby, I really am sorry. Stefan needed me." He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back, "I promise I'll make it up to you."

STEFAN:

It wasn't like Stefan to forget about anything let alone a date he asked you on. I was suppose to meet him at this small little restaurant that's right outside of town, it was the one we met at, it would've been romantic if I hadn't been waiting for him for an hour to show up.

I laid down a generous tip for the waiter who kept me company and filled up my drink a couple times. I call a taxi and tell him where to take me. I wanted to go to Stefans home and see why he didn't come up. Maybe he was hurt, or something came up.

I let myself in and the living room is being occupied by Stefan and guess who else?

Katherine.

"Please don't tell me that was tonight?!" Stefan had wide eyes and walked towards me. I held out a hand to signal him to stop coming closer, "I knew the moment Katherine showed up, I would lose you." I reach for the door, "You didn't lose me." He tried to reason with me. "Stefan, you told me to met you at the restaurant, I did and I sat down, and waited for you. Then I left because it was evident that you weren't coming so I come here to see if you were okay and I see you with Katherine. So I'm going home and I'm going to shower then I'm going to bed."

"Wait, Y/N, - "

"No Stefan. I'm tired."

KLAUS:

My hair is done, my make up is done to perfection and put on my favorite silver dress that hugs me in all the prefect places. Now the only thing I need is my boyfriend Klaus. It's usual for him to run late, maybe an hour or two but never three. I pick my up my clutch that matched my outfit and just decide to get into some more comfy clothing.

"Hey, I though you and Klaus were going out tonight." Kol asked me. He was confused to why I was still there at the house. "Yea we were but then he never showed so I'm just going to change and take off my make up." I answered him.

"Well after that come back downstairs, me and you can have a movie night." Kol suggested to me. A movie night wouldn't hurt and it would probably take my mind of Klaus ghosting me.

I walk down stairs and Kol had already made popcorn and had our favorite drinks out along with a scary movie on. I brought my blanket and Kol and I settled into the couch. One of us on each side with our feet meeting in the middle. I wore socks but he didn't.

"Y/N!" The front door flew opened and Klaus came bathing in screaming my name. He sees Kol and I in the living room.

"Love, I am so sorry. Business just got away from me." Klaus informed me and Kol paused the movie. He didn't want to miss an important part due to Klaus talking.

"Ok." I shrugged it off. I was no longer mad about it, just hurt. Calling me and telling me he needed to rain check would've taken seconds.

"Ok? Y/N please don't be mad. Come on we will go somewhere right now."

"No Klaus. I'm busy now too, I'm having a movie night with Kol." I gestured to his brother.

"Please do not be mad at me. It had been a gruesome day and all I want is to lay in your arms, of course after this movie is done." He respects that I had made new plans and let's me go back to the movie.

ELIJAH:

Hours, several hours is what I waited for boyfriend to come pick me up from his house. He had to run just one errand and then he was suppose to be back.

I laid still, acting like I was asleep. I couldn't face him right now, I was so angry at him for not even calling me to tell me he had to cancel.

"Princess?" The bedding next to me dipped down indicating he had sat or laid down. I don't answer him and he wraps me up in his arms kisses me continuously saying he's sorry between each one.