𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗

"I don't care." Damon was in the other room with someone, he doesn't sound too happy with whoever it is.

"She's with me, we've been together for awhile now." Now that caught my attention. He's talking about me.

"Damon, what are you talking about?" I walk down the hall and follow the sound of his voice.

"Darling, I see you replaced me." Kol smiled cheekily.

"Kol? What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms waiting for a reply. Him and I didn't end on good terms. He cheated and I left. Then some years later I met Damon and life has been smooth sailing since.

"What am I doing here? Funny, Y/N. I'm here for you." He took a few steps closer towards me but Damon stopped him by putting his hand on his chest causing Kol to glare at him.

"No. Kol, we broke up years ago, a good hundred years."

"Wait, you dated him?" Damon questioned me point his finger at Kol.

"We did a little more than date, mate." Kol taunted Damon.

"You, shut up. You," Damon pointed to me, "Talk, what does he mean a little more than date?"

"Kol and I dated for a while. Off and on really, Klaus kept daggering him. we were serious about the relationship and each other, he asked me to marry him, I said yes, then he cheated."

Damon smacked his lips and directed his attention back to Kol, "So you're the reason why Y/N came to Mystic Falls?" Damon was now smirking walking towards me embracing me in a hug and planting a kiss on my lips, "I should be thank you then. She doesn't love you anymore."

" Then why does she wear the ring I asked her to marry me with?" I used it as a daylight ring now, "I remember, our promise that was attached to it, as long as we wear these, we will always find our way back to each other."