CHAPTER 1

Anne was sleeping peacefully but her sleep was disturbed by a phone call.

'Emmm Yes'

"Good morning"

"Good morning Mom"

"You were still sleeping?"

"I want to wake up after hearing your sweet voice," Anne said.

"Stop flattering me, wake up otherwise you would be late."

"Okay." She said while yawning.

"Bye for now".

"Bye-bye mamma".

Finally, she decided to leave her bed. She looked around and saw her roommate drooling. She laughed and decided to take a picture of her and later she woke her up.

It was a sunny day and her mood was very nice. She was having this feeling that something very good is about to happen. Her school day finally ended and while waiting for her roommate her eyes landed on a guy who was playing tennis. "Who is he?" She asked herself. She was watching him continuously till her roommate came and hugged her. She was surprised at her sudden touch.

"What happened?" Ava asked.

"Let us go, I am hungry." She didn't want Ava to make fun of her so decided to change the topic.

Two days passed and she didn't see that guy again and she was forgetting about him by now. She told herself again and again that it's nothing but just an attraction, "You are young so your hormones are making you like this. But whatever, he was handsome."

Another week passed and she noticed Ava was behaving strangely. Anne tried to ask her but she was changing the topic every time. She was not looking well too and one day Anne saw her crying.

"Ava, what happened, why are you crying?"

She hugged Anne and started to cry even harder.

"Ava why are you crying? You are freaking me out. For God's sake just tell me what happened?"

"I missed my period."

"Wh... Wha... What? But How? "

"I had sex with Olivier and now my periods are ten days late. I'm afraid that I might be pregnant."

"Did you check it? "

"No, not till now but I'm having this feeling that I am pregnant". Ava said while crying.

"We first need to check this. Did you talk with him? "

"Yes and now he is not answering my phone. Anne, what should I do? I am really scared and I am not ready for the baby yet."

"First of all calm down, we need to check if you are pregnant or not. Let's visit a gyne first. I am booking an appointment and meanwhile let's try to contact Oliver as well. Don't worry I am with you. Everything is going to be alright."

Anne wasn't able to sleep. She was trying to call Oliver but he had blocked her number as well. She was fuming in anger. "What sort of man is he? He is such a coward."

I'm dying for the reviews. 😣