CHAPTER 93

"Baby get up, I need to take a bath," Eric said while kissing her forehead.

"No, I'll go first."

"Not a chance," he said while quickly getting up and leaving the bed.

"Let me go first, please," she said with a pout.

"I am going bye," he said while waving his hand, " I need to impress my in-laws". 

"What? You need to impress....." She asked, being shocked.

"Dumbo.... Your parents.... I need to impress them," he said while locking the bathroom door.

"He wants to impress my parents", She blushed and said, " Don't you think it is too early to call them in-laws, I never agreed to marry you and you never proposed to me."

"I'll do it later, let me finish my bath first," he said, "Princess can you bring my bag here."

"No, get it yourself. I am going to eat breakfast, bye Princess's prince, enjoy your bath."she chuckled and left the room.

"Baby..... Baby..... Anne....." She heard him growling but it was fun.

Her dad had made crumble eggs and coffee. When he saw Anne a smile appeared on his face, her mom was still sleeping. 

As usual, he gave her a cup of milk and they enjoyed their breakfast. She saw Eric leaving her room (he had wrapped a towel around his waist) and running to Noam's room(because Emm kept his bag there and asked him to use Noam's room). Luckily her dad didn't see him, he changed quickly and joined them at the table. He gave her an 'I'll see you later look' but she ignore it.

"You took a bath, it is still very morning," her dad asked in surprise.

"Yes Sir, actually it's a habit."

"I am impressed."

"Thank you, sir," Eric said while winking at her. "Oh God! This man is not even afraid of my father. What if he would have seen it?" She thought and silently ate her breakfast.

In the evening Ema was showing Eric her childhood photographs, "this is embarrassing", she thought," I used to look like a clown", he was laughing. He secretly tries to capture her childhood pictures on his phone, which she had noticed and tried to delete them but he was faster and saved them.

Her dad was with the lawyer. Soon they call Eric and they talk about Emily (the girl who agreed to help us), they call her and speak with her.