CHAPTER 41

Eric came in with a smile but found Anne was missing. His smile dropped.

"Babe", he said. 

"Eric I'm coming, just a second," Anne shouted from the bathroom.

Thank God she didn't run, Eric thought.

"What.... Why..... What happened, why did you change? " Eric asked in a panic. 

"I need to go, my parents are here.... Ava called your phone because I was not answering my phone."

"You are leaving."

"I am sorry baby. I have to go. We have to go. Put on your shirt. I want you to meet my parents." She said while giving him his shirt. 

"I'll come but first I need to fix something." He said while collecting his shirt and moving toward the bathroom.

At her dorm

"Mom-Dad you come unannounced?" Anne said while hugging her mother. 

"Your father wanted to surprise you." Her mother said. 

"Happy birthday Anne", his father said while hugging her.

"Thank you Dad", she said.

"How are you? "

"What do you expect? How am I without you? I missed you so much. I thought you forgot about my birthday."

"You know it is not possible, I can never forget my precious daughter's birthday." He said while kissing her forehead.

Anne's brother was ten years younger than her. They both share a very lovely brother and sister bond.

Everyone in her family adores her. She was their first child, so she was the apple of their eyes.  His father made a huge fuss when Anne told them that she wanted to move to the dorm. It takes almost three hours to travel from her home to her school. 

It took almost seven days to persuade them.

About Anne father- 

He loves his family most, he always keeps his family above everything. His parents had divorced when he was quite young, he had seen the struggle of her mother. He had a difficult childhood, so when he started dating Ema(Anne's mother), he promised to give his family a happy life. They were teenagers when they had Anne. When Ema finds out that she is pregnant they decide to live together with his mother. When Anne was three years old, they got married. They had Noam after seven years of their marriage. They all were living happily but four years ago Anne's grandma died, giving Anne a mental breakdown, she was very close to her whenever she fought with her mother she always went to her grandma and then they together backbite her mother. It was just for fun Ema and Anne's grandmother had a heartwarming relationship. So, her death was a big loss for the family.