CHAPTER 29

Happy reading 😇

"It is scary when he is dominating but I like it today." Anne thought.

As the gate opened Eric attacked her neck with his lips. 

Her heartbeat was already fast enough but now she was even breathing unevenly.

His lips move from her neck to her collarbone and then to her lips. 

The kiss was not sweet as always,  it was full of lust. He was not giving her time to restore her breath. Not even for a second, he let go of her lips. 

He started moving toward the bedroom while kissing her.  

He sat on the bed and pulled her in his lap without breaking the kiss. To adjust herself she moved a little.  He growled. 

"Stop moving Anne," He said while parting their lips. 

She froze as she heard him, she noticed something was poking her butt.

He started kissing her again and now his tongue started exploring her mouth. He was dominating her. 

Anne was feeling uncomfortable but she continued to kiss him. 

She was wet and Eric noticed it. He smirked while kissing her. 

He changed their position and started kissing her jawline. Anne moaned his name. He smirked. He removed her sweater. 

Anne's eyes were still closed. 

"I want you, baby."

Anne suddenly opened her eyes. He was looking at her with lusty eyes. 

He removed her T-shirt and then her camisole.

She was left in her blue color bra. 

"You are breathtaking Anne."

He placed a kiss near her navel,  she shivered. No one has ever touched her like this. 

"She is beautiful and I like how my little touch is affecting her. I cannot control myself anymore, I want her now." Eric thought while placing wet kisses on her body.

"It's weird but I like it.  Oh my God! Eric, what are you doing to me?" Anne thought.

She could feel his eyes at her breasts. He was about to open her bra. 

"Eric, let's stop, "Anne said. 

Lust had taken over him, he continued what he was doing. 

He kissed her jawline. 

"Babe I promise, you'll like it. "

"Eric please....."

"Don't do this to me, Anne." He said while kissing her neck. 

"Eric I.... am not.....  ready. I'm... sorry." She finally said while gathering herself. "I am sorry..... But please no.....  Please let's not...... do this."

Eric looks into her eyes and gets up from the bed and runs outside the room. 

Anne gets up and wears her clothes back.