CHAPTER 73

Half an hour passed and she decided to call him. He didn't pick up her phone, so she called him again. This time he picked her phone, he was sleeping. 

"Hello", he said in his sleepy voice.

"Hello Bob, when are you coming?" She asked.

"Let's take a break today, I came late and I am exhausted and sleepy now. You should go back," he said while yawning.

"Okay", this is all she could say.

"This is annoying. If he was late yesterday, he should have called me and I could have slept a little more. But what can I do now?" She thought. 

She decided to go back to her dorm and since she had nothing to do, she decided to call her parents. They talked about yesterday's exhibition and she told them that all the paintings were sold in 45 minutes. They were smiling, ear to ear and that's when her mother spilled the tea, he told me that her father bought two of those paintings.

"He is very unpredictable but I like him, after all, he is my father. They are the best parents in this world." Anne smiled.

After a long talk with her parents, she decided to wake Ava but she pulled her in bed and Anne ended up sleeping with her. 

--------------------------

Someone's POV~

He gets up from his bed and wears his pants. He looked at the other side of the bed where a girl was sleeping naked. He smirked and moved to the bathroom and after taking a bath, he wore his bathrobe. He came to his study and removed the cloth from a painting.

It was Anne's painting, he touched her face and closed his eyes. He smiled creepingly and said," You are the next.  Doll, wait for a little." 

-----------------------------------------

"I am sorry for yesterday," Bob said when Anne was wearing an apron.

"It is okay Bob, I was tired too and after reaching my dorm I also slept," she said with a smile.

Anne was doing what he was saying, her hands were dirty so she ignored the hairs that were coming on her face.

Bob saw it and gently tucked them behind her ears, his hands slightly touching her ears and her jawline. Anne was surprised at his sudden action. She looked at him. Their face was only inches away, after five-second eye contact, she looked at the floor. But Bob was still staring at her.