CHAPTER 80 🚫

He turned her to his side and was about to slide her dress, she held his hand. He looks at her in confusion.

"I... Can't...." She said while panting.

"I can't cheat on Eric," she shouted and pushed him. She closed her zipper and was about to go but he held her hand and pushed her on the couch again.

"I can not let you go, you are mine."

Anne started hitting his chest, she was out of breath. She was fighting against her body, against her will but she knew she should have to, "I love Eric and I only love him." She said this in her mind.

He pinned her hands above my head and almost ripped her dress.

"Get away Bob, I am not liking it."

She was about to kick his balls but he held her knee. He parted her legs and settled himself in between them.

"Keep quiet Doll, otherwise I will be harder."

"Please..... No... Let me go...."

"Keep your little mouth shut. I only want your moans to come out and nothing else. I will fuck you harder. Don't worry, you will like it."

He was about to kiss her lips but she turned her face.

"Playing hard to get Doll," he said while kissing her jawline," let's see how long your body supports you."

"Don't please...... don't rape me..... Bob please....No."

He didn't stop and he ripped her dress. She was under him only in her undergarments. "This is embarrassing, I wanted him to stop, but a part of me liked it. I wanted to die at this moment, how low can I be?" She thought.

He was about to remove her panties and she shouted, " please somebody help me".

He laughed and that's where she realized they were alone.

"Save your energy for later", he said.

" Bob, I'll do anything you said, I promise but please don't rape me..... I beg."

He was not stopping.

"I am a virgin..... " she shouted.

He stopped for a moment, his grip on her hands lost and that's the moment she freed herself from him and pushed him. She was about to run but he held her ankle, causing her to fall on the cold floor.

"That's even better," he said and again hovered over her.

"You are a monster..... "

"I know I am."

Never in my life, she felt this helpless. She was about to rape. She was shouting for help but no one came.