CHAPTER 72

They were happy, they spent the most beautiful noon together. "I always love to hold his hands while walking. I sometimes feel that time stops when we are together and sometimes I feel time passes very quickly." She thought.

Near the river Cam, they took many pictures together. They took a walk around and found a nice spot to put their picnic blanket to soak up the sun. 

Eric has to attend a seminar tomorrow so she has to stay alone for around five hours and she has to leave on Wednesday (maybe at midnight or in the early morning of Thursday). So, for now, she doesn't want to miss any moment of their time together.

On Wednesday

She hugged Eric before entering the airport. He kissed her forehead for the last time.

"This is the worst part, that's why long-distance s**** I hate saying goodbye." Anne thought.

She was finally back looking like a clown, because she didn't get enough sleep." I want to lay down but I have to rush", she thought. She took a quick shower and then decided to curl her hair. Ava helped her with make-up and taaddaaa she was ready to rock.

Ava tagged with her, and they reached the art gallery. She was in awe after seeing herself, "I was almost unrecognizable in those paintings. James did a good job. He also introduced me to many people there and I also got an offer for modeling. I wanted to say "yes" but I had made up my mind to be a sculptor plus I was so tired of being James' model and I realized that I am not meant to be a model." She thought. They were surprised because all the paintings were sold in 45 minutes. James told her it happens for the first time that his entire gallery sold out that too pretty fast.

They had a party in the evening and that was fun. James proposed to his girlfriend to marry him and she said "Yes". It was romantic. 

They came back to the dorm at 11 PM. 

"I will again follow my old routine from tomorrow onward. At 6 AM, I'll go to Bob (for my workshop) and from 1 PM, my shift will begin in the restaurant again (Boss told me to join soon because she missed me)" she thought and smiled.

Next day~

It happens for the first time that Bob was late. She was standing outside as the gallery was closed and she decided to wait for him, it was dark outside which was creeping her out.