CHAPTER 56

He was coming closer to her, she was uncomfortable, he again grabbed that tissue from her hand and rubbed it near her neck. Their intimacy was broken when James entered.

"You are still here?" James asked.

"I was about to leave," Anne said, words hardly leaving her throat.

She was about to leave but Bob held her hand softly, Anne's heart skipped a beat, she looked at him with her shining eyes.

"Don't take me wrong, I have OCD (Oppressive Compulsive Disorder), I can not stand imperfection."

Anne didn't speak a word, she was looking into his eyes and after a few seconds of eye contact, she smiled and said, "It's alright" and left the place.

She fastens her steps and soon reaches the dorm where she was warmly welcomed by Ava. All her tension disappeared as she saw that Ava had brought pizza for them. She gave her a hug and soon these best friends were eating pizza and telling each other how their day was.

Next day

Anne was dressed up in a very beautiful red dress. She was looking breathtaking.

James was again scolding her and she was again promising herself to never be a model again.

She was looking at statues made by Bob and they helped her to calm down. 

"He is weird but his work is amazing, looking at them I feel that I should also give it a try," she thought," but it even appears difficult. Leave it, Anne, this is not your cup of tea."

Bob came into his room and started his work. She was noticing his every action, her complete focus was on his hands. "I want to do this too", she murmured.

Three days have already passed and she believes that it is the most boring job to do, "I'll never sign to be a model, this is not for me." She thought retaining the pose that James told her.

Everyone is born with a talent, some are good at music, some are good painters like James, some are a perfectionist like Bob, some are all-rounders like Eric. She was glowing as she thought about Eric. 

"I missed you," she said to herself.

At the end of the day, James asked Anne, "Do you like Bob?"

Anne gave him a shocked expression.

"I can help you if you want to."

"I don't like him."

"But whenever I see you your eyes are stuck on him."

"Not on him, but his art, the way he made sculpture attracts me very much. I want to do this as well but I am not sure."

James chuckled and said, "Sorry, I had a misunderstanding. Do you want to give it a shot?"