Final chapter

Evening 5 PM

AT AIRPORT

"I love you"

"Okay"

"I love you"

"Hmmm "

"I love you", she was shouting this time.

Eric came closer to her ear and said, "I love you too" and gently kissed her cheek.

She blushed.

"I love you more Eric", Anne said with teary eyes.

"Take care of yourself and just call me whenever you miss me I will come there".

Anne nodded and said, "From now on you should attend university regularly. You had already taken too much leave."

"Yeah, I'll," Eric said.

Anne's mother signaled her to come. "I should go now", Anne said. " Bye Eric".

"Bye Princess", Eric said.

She could feel the loss of warmth as she headed toward her parents. Eric feels the same. Saying bye to our loved ones is always heartbreaking. Where will this relationship lead them?

Anne is full of concern, she believes that nothing can be like before, she moves toward the flight while thinking, "Gone were those days when we were madly in love with each other. You said nothing has changed but nothing is the same as before Eric. Even if you are concerned, you show love, I feel that you are being sympathetic. I don't want your kindness, Eric. No matter how hard we try, Bob will always come in between us, whether as a threat like yesterday when you asked if I get my period or as a nightmare. I am not over that incident, I need time and especially I want a distance from you. It may take some time but I'll make sure that you will forget about me. Goodbye Eric, this is for the best and this is all I could do. I am sorry because I'll hurt you very much in the future. I love you, Eric."

Eric drove himself to his condo, "Princess I know you are terrified but I'll do my best to help you get out of that incident, even if it costs staying away from me. Your father was right, you need help and a new environment and moving to Shanghai is the best thing for now. We will meet again. I love you and I'll forever love you."

Anne settled herself on her seat when her phone rang, it was an unknown call.

"Ma'am please switch off your mobile phone", the flight attendant said.

" Just a second," Anne said and picked up the phone.

"Am I talking with Miss Anne?" an unknown voice asks from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah"

"Miss Anne, I am glad to inform you that you are selected for the Miller foundation contest. You can take part in the competition and the competition is on 25 June."

"Ma'am, please switch off your phone, the flight is about to take off." The attendant said again.

"If you are interested in the contest, you should submit your details and that too before 15 June."

Anne switches off her phone. She held her stomach and said," Maybe there is no turning back."

Thank you for coming this far. Thanks for voting. Please do share my story if you like it. Please share your review.