CHAPTER 26

Happy reading ❤️ 

Eric saw the disappearing figure of Anne. 

She left. 

"I was too hard on her." He thought," She was crying. She cried because of me. I can't let her go. What if she breaks up with me? No, I can't let her." He started following her. He felt too ashamed to even call her name. She was about to reach her dorm. She said, "You angry bird (Is she talking about me? He thought.), Eric Davis (Yes about me) I'll beat you if you behave rudely with me ever again (he started going closer to her and could barely control his laughter), I love you that's why I didn't say anything. You will be the prince of your house and maybe no one has ever scolded you, but I'm your girlfriend I will scold you and if needed I'll beat the shit out of you(I need to save my as*, she is calling me an angry bird, she is behaving like one, he thinks while smiling). My arm is so numb, I think it is broken. (He felt guilty)" She was touching it. She wiped her tears and said, "I'll not talk to you till you ask for forgiveness twenty times." "Princess leaves twenty times, I'll say sorry a thousand times, I am really sorry for hurting you. I can't control myself anymore, I need to hug her, I can't see her crying, I'm sorry baby, I'll never repeat it." He thought and hugged her.

Suddenly her breathing stops as she feels two strong hands on her waist. She froze, she was about to run but she felt the known touch. It was Eric. "I'm sorry Babe I'll never do this again I promise. Leave the twenty times I'll ask for your forgiveness for a hundred times. I am sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you" he said while turning her. "I am sorry I am sorry." He said while checking her arm. "I should have treated you like a princess. I should make you feel special every time but look what I have done today? I am sorry Anne. " He said while touching her arm which was showing some blue patches.

His eyes started filling with fresh tears. "I never meant to hurt you. I promise it will never happen again. I am sorry Anne."

Anne's eyes softened as she saw tears in Eric's eyes. She immediately hugged him. 

"I am sorry Anne."

"Don't say anything. It's okay. I am fine."

"I love you Baby"

"I love you too idiot, stop crying now. Please stop crying." She said while crying.