CHAPTER 16

They share a cute and romantic moment while putting cream on each other's faces. 

They spent the entire day together, Eric was busy thanking people who called him, meanwhile Anne put her head on his lap. He was caressing her hair while admiring her facial features.

Their entire day passed while cuddling and kissing each other. It was 5 pm and she asked Eric to get ready.

"We are going out but why? I want more cuddles. Please baby, let's stay here."

"No, I had a surprise for you. Let's get ready now."

"Kiss me first."

"This is what we have been doing since morning. Get up now."

They changed their clothes and Anne booked a cab. 

They went to the most luxurious restaurant in the entire state of Texas, it was 'THE DAVIS'.

Eric looked at her in surprise but she held his hand. The waiter takes them to their booked table. 

She spent her nine days' salary but soon she was shocked when someone called his name, " Eric". It was Friedrich... Friedrich Davis. He was one of the best businessmen in the USA. 

"Dad", he said while looking at him. 

She was surprised. Eric is the son of Friedrich Davis. She was getting this now. How does he have his condo? He always wears those luxurious brands. She noticed that all but never bothered to ask him. 

She came back to her senses when his dad asked about her. 

"She is my girlfriend."

"Good evening Sir," She said. 

"Good evening," he said while looking at her from top to bottom.

"Anne, I'll be back," Eric said while going with his father.

She sat back and thought, " I want to give him a surprise but I got surprised instead. Eric Davis, why didn't I notice before?" 

She was feeling uncomfortable now. She had worked harder little did she know that her surprise is his everyday thing. She mentally slapped herself for not asking more about his family. They have been dating for three months but he never mentions much about his family. He only opens his mouth to flirt with her. All of a sudden she started feeling insecure. 

"He had seven girlfriends before me. He is rich. He can be a playboy too. If he is then he will get tired of me and then..... Yaah stop stop stop Anne. You're thinking too much. He is a nice guy. He respects you a lot. He never crossed his line. You never saw him flirting with any other girl. He even gives you his phone password and even his condo key. Her internal self scolds herself. His affection, his love, his care everything feels so true. He is definitely not playing with me," Anne thought.

20 minutes had already passed but he didn't come back. 

She was worried.

"Should I go and check him out or should I call him? He is with his father.No, I'll look so desperate." She was debating herself.