CHAPTER 50

She came back home and told Ava everything that has happened today.

"James Mathew", Ava said his name while flipping the card. " Let's google him".

"Why?"

"Why not?" Ava starts typing his name on her phone while sitting on Anne's bed.

Anne was interested in knowing about him but at the same time was not much sure what she wanted to do?

"Oh my God! He is hot. Are you sure he is not a model?" Ava asked her without leaving the screen.

"I too doubted that."

"He is famous, he has ten million followers on Instagram," she said while showing her phone screen," and his work is also decent. I think you should give it a try," Ava said.

Anne nodded, not sure what she should do. One part of her wanted to go and meet him again but another part was scared.

"I am nervous but I want to do it. How am I close to someone's ideal type? I am not so beautiful. I guess this Vampire's eyes have some defect." She giggled while again checking him out on Instagram.
"Should I go? What if he said it was a prank?
Anne Darling stops overthinking.
I am going to meet him tomorrow and let's see what happened." She thought.

Her thoughts were disturbed by Eric's phone call. She quickly picked up his call and they talked about some random things.

"Do you want to tell me something?" Eric finally asked.

"How do you know?"

"It is easy to read you, Babe," he replied with a smile.

She told him everything. Eric was quietly hearing the entire story.

"What have you decided?"

"I am not sure Eric, one part of me wanted to go but another part is holding me back. What do you think I should do?"

"Babe it is your life you have to make decisions, but if you ask me I kind of feel suspicious about it. Don't go alone, tag Ava with you or any other girl. If you plan to go there, share your live location with me. Don't drink or eat anything that he offers......."

"Okay, Daddy," Anne said playfully.

"I am not your daddy Princess," Eric smirked saying this.

"But you were behaving like......"

"Baby you never gave me this chance."

Anne was confused with his words but she finally asked, " something with double meaning?"

"Don't dare to call any other guy daddy, okay baby."

Anne nodded.

Eric was flirting again with Anne and after one hour and eleven minutes they finally hung up.