CHAPTER 67

"Go and take a bath Eric till then I will prepare something to eat, I am hungry."

"Can I ask you to join me?"

"NO"

" Please"

" Don't make this face, I have already taken a bath. Come quickly because I didn't have my breakfast and it is already lunchtime. I am hungry, BABY," she said and thought, "I know all the tactics of how to control him"

"Okay okay but after I come out I'll not let you go, we have a long day ahead Princess," he said, pecking her lips and giving her a mischievous look.

"How am I going to ignore him, he already looks so hot and tempting?" She thought.

He moved toward the bathroom and she grabbed her bag to change into her clothes but all of a sudden she changed her plan and opened his wardrobe and changed into his clothes.

She cheerfully moved toward the kitchen to prepare something for them.

"She was in a bathrobe, I wondered if she was wearing something inside. I know I sound like a pervert but she is my girlfriend and only I am allowed to have these thoughts for her." He thought and let the warm water relax all his muscles.

He came out of the bathroom and changed into pajamas. He knew she was in the kitchen because his nose could smell the pasta. He saw her plating heartily.

"Wait, she is wearing my clothes. This girl will never understand how difficult it is for me to resist her and she is here tempting me more. Control Eric," he said to himself.

She took the plates and turned toward the table. She was surprised to see him. She smiled at him. "She is melting my heart already." He thought and smiled back and took the plates from her hands and placed them on the dining table.

"I can live on this forever," he said while tasting it.

She smiled.

They had their brunch(breakfast and lunch). He picked up the plates to wash them.

"Eric you are a husband material," she said and back hugged him.

If his hands were free he would have hugged her back. He kissed her forehead and moved toward the kitchen to wash dishes. She was still sticking to him.

"I am happy to have her in my life." He thought.

As he finished washing, he turned to hug her back but she broke the hug and went outside. "This girl is really something." He thought and dried his hands and came outside the kitchen.

She called his name and asked him to come near the sofas. He did as she said.