CHAPTER 69

"Take your time Princess, if you don't want to do it we can wait."

"I want you, Baby."

"Are you sure?" He asked with a smile.

She nodded.

"I will be gentle," He said in a calming voice and she decided to believe him.

They were kissing each other and then Eric broke the kiss again and asked, "Do you have condoms?"

"NO," she said with an uneven breath.

"I need to buy them. Wait here, I'll be quick," He said and kissed my forehead and took his wallet and walked out of the house.

"Everything was going well, why didn't he bring the condoms?" She thought, "he would come prepared. At least I am sure of one thing: he is not cheating on me because he doesn't have condoms in this house. I know whatever I am thinking is far away from logic but who wants logic?"

"So, this is called being wet. I think I should clean myself because it is odd." She thought, " What will Eric think if he finds out? It is still difficult to believe that I was about to have the first sex of my life."

She moved toward the bathroom to clean herself and that's where she realized that she is on period. "They are five days early and I don't have pads."

She came outside and started looking for her phone which she soon found and she called Eric.

'I am sorry for spoiling our moment Eric', she said to herself. Reality hit her when she found out that his phone was there, "Now nothing can be done. I have to wait till he comes," She said.

She came near the front door and started waiting for him. He opened the door and was surprised to see her near the door.

He was panting but asked her, "Is everything alright?"

"Eric we can't do this?"

He first gave her a look of why not? But soon he gathered himself and said, "It is okay, let's watch a movie or let's hang out....."

"I get my period, please buy me some pads," she said, avoiding eye contact.

He nodded and handed her the bag that he just bought and again went outside.

"He was looking disappointed but nothing can be done. I didn't invite my period, they came unannounced," she thought, "What does he bring? Let me check the bag. Condom and lube, okay. I am feeling bad for him, but this situation is funny isn't it?
I don't think we will be able to do sex in this life, we always get some disturbance or problem. "

"What is taking him too long? I want to change, it is irritating me, I can't even sit because the couch might get a bloodstain.
Why do I feel that like a romantic movie he will bring an entire shop of pads? If he brings them, what will I do? It would be embarrassing." She said walking to and fro.