CHAPTER 106

James was about to say something but Mr. Lee cut him off and continued," I don't think that I need to prove anything, everything is crystal clear. I have call details of Eric and Emily. It indicates that he talked with Emily about six times and every time he talked with her they talked for more than 12 minutes but the recording that Miss Emily presented in court was of four minutes and twenty seconds which clearly shows that she has manipulated the call recording. All three were in collusion. James offered Anne to be a model for her, Bob drugged her and took advantage of her and Emily played the role of a fake witness."

"I object to my lord, lawyer Lee is making up stories and…."

"If I am making up stories then you should come with truth Mr. Defender. I know these facts are enough to make a judgment but I have more witnesses that would prove that Mr. Bob is a molester. He didn't even ruin Anne's innocence but also tried to convict her as the culprit."

"Let's take a half-hour break and then continue the trials," Judge said and left the courtroom.

Eric looked at Anne, her eyes were filled with tears but her lips were forming a smile. Her father and Ema both seemed relaxed. Lawyer Lee came to them and assured them that they would win. Eric trusted him because he knew he was the best in this field. They came outside and Eric went to buy coffee for all of us and a chocolate shake for Anne. He came back and saw everyone was chit-chatting. He handed them beverages and settled himself near Anne's father.  

Lawyer Lee came and took Anne's parents with him. Anne, Ava and Eric were sitting together.

"Eric, how did you get all those proofs against him?" She asked him.

"Baby who am I? Eric Davis and I have my ways." He said winking his eyes. 

"Please tell me."

"No, it's my secret."

"Okay then don't talk to me," she said with an angry face. 

He held her hand and said," I hire some private detectives and they find evidence against them and you know the rest."

"Thank you Eric", these were the only words that left her mouth.

"Princess you are so forgetful, we had a deal that instead of thanking me you will say you love me."

"I love you Eric, words are not enough to describe how much I love you," she said, barely controlling her tears.