CHAPTER 98

She was aware that she would be framed but this was too much to handle. She was seeing what was happening before her eyes but was unable to hear anything. She looked at her parents, her mother was a crying mess, her father was consoling her. Ava was too shocked to say anything, her face was as pale as paper and Eric looked disappointed, his eyes were red and he was looking at Bob as if he would kill him. Her eyes went back to her lawyer and then at the judge who was saying something.

"As we all know prison is an exception and parole is the norm and there is enough evidence that proves Mr. Bob might be drugged so till next hearing  prosecutor try to find some stronger evidence till then Mr. Bob is given parole, he is not allowed to leave the city and one cop will also stay with him 24 X 7  and next hearing would be after 8 days."

She with her heavy heart stepped out of the witness box. Her legs were numb, she was barely controlling any moment of her body. As she felt that her dad had taken her into his arms, she closed my eyes. "Anne does not dishearten yourself, you know that it would never be easy, you are strong you have to fight," she said to herself and broke the hug, "Dad can we please go home," she said, controlling her tears. 

They left the courtroom, Ema went to the parking lot to take the car and her dad was with the Lawyer. She was standing in front of the entrance with Ava and Eric. They saw Bob and James were leaving. Bob saw them and came toward them and said, "Doll you should not waste your time and money because I'll not let you win."

"We'll see this later," Ava said in an angry tone.

He smiled and said," You look so beautiful under me,my doll. I enjoyed it when you were in pain because of me. Eric, I am sorry bro you missed her tightness, she was so...."

Before he could finish Eric punched him. He fell, he got up and smirked, "I am letting you go," he said to Eric, and then he looked at her and said," You will pay for this doll", he said scanning her and then he left. 

She was angry but more than that she was scared. "Why am I still scared of him?" She asked herself only to remain unanswered.