CHAPTER 108

"Here is the video clip," Lawyer Lee said while showing the pen drive. 

The video was played on the court.

"What about the helper in the storeroom?" Anne asked.

"He left already." 

"Oh! okay." 

Anne made coffee and gave one cup to Bob and then relaxed on the sofa and removed her heels. "This is best", She said while sipping her coffee.

Bob came closer to her and hugged her saying that "Anne you had done a good job today and I am very happy to meet you. While hugging her he adds something in the coffee which she didn't notice. 

He broke the hug and then went back to his seat and finished his coffee. She finished her coffee and went outside the office and started picking sculptures and keeping them in the storeroom. 

"An hour more and you would be in my arms, doll," Bob said while getting up from his seat. He added some powder-like material in a water bottle and then set a camera near the sculpture and came out from his office.

Back to present 

"What happened later? Where is the remaining video?"  Lawyer Lee inquired.

"I got a call from my wife. She was pregnant and her water broke and I had to leave in a hurry." 

"Do you know what happened after you left?"

Samuel was looking at the ground, "I am sorry". This is all he could say.

"If you have reported about this then she not be raped. You were aware of his intentions, you had proof that he drugged her but you decided to stay silent. Because of you, because of your greed, an innocent girl has to witness something terrible."

Samuel kept crying. 

"Everything is clear now. Bob not only rape Anne but he also frame her for something she had never done. He introduced fake witnesses in court. He defamed her saying that she drugged him but everything is crystal clear now. This video is proof that he drugged her, everything was pre-planned by him. Mr. James aided him, they presented a fake testifier in court. Let me tell you when he raped her he already know that she was a virgin, the pain Miss Anne has gone through emotionally and physically is something we can't even imagine. She was depressed, she was blaming herself, she was not aware that she was drugged. I want the court to do justice. She was wrongly accused by the criminal. Bob should be punished for raping her, accusing her, presenting fake witnesses in court, drugging Miss Anne and making her offensive video. James should also be punished for aiding him in his crime, he gives false testimony in court and bribes Emily. Miss Emily should also be held accountable for defaming Eric and giving manipulated evidence in court, she gave false testimony in court. An inquiry should be conducted on Mr. Samuel as well because he hid the evidence. I hope Miss Anne will get justice and with this belief, I rest my case, your honor."