CHAPTER 77

Three days later-

Bob was happy after seeing Anne and that happiness was visible on his face, he asked her, "How are you?"

"I am fine", she replied while tying the apron on her back.

She never initiates conversation with him unless it is related to work but he always looks for a reason to talk with her.

"Anne I am sorry in advance as we have an off for two days because I have an exhibition on the day after tomorrow. I feel bad that I am ditching you again and again but this is for the last time, I promise."

"You don't have to say sorry Bob. You are already doing more than enough for me and I am very thankful for that ."

"The pleasure is all mine", he said with a bright smile.

" Bob if you want then I am always ready to help you, I owe you a lot." 

"Do you have any plans for the day after tomorrow? If you don't have any plan then can you come to my exhibition and help me. I will also introduce you to other people as well."

"I will be there, I promise, " she said with a smile.

Bob gave her a dress to wear on the exhibition day but she politely refused him. But he is stubborn and in the end, he won, Anne agreed on the condition that after the exhibition is over she'll return it to him which he accepted.

The next day she came to help him, they organized the place along with an interior designer. 

She took leave from the restaurant as she had to go to the exhibition. She wore a red dress with a slide slit, her one side shoulder was exposed. She was looking sexy, and Bob was stunned after seeing her. 

He introduced her to his friends and many other artists and buyers.

"Is she your girlfriend?" One of his friends asked.

"I wish," Bob replied with a chuckle.

Anne glared at him at his answer but decided to ignore whatever he said.

"You look good together," the same guy said.

Anne passed him an awkward smile and decided to leave. She moved toward the storeroom and there she helped the man who was packing the sculptures.

Eric's flight will land here at 9 PM and the exhibition will end at 6 PM, so she has ample time to meet him. As Eric thought came into her mind, she blushed.