CHAPTER 68

"Happy first anniversary", she said, giving him a gift.

"Happy Anniversary Babe," he said while taking the gift. 

He felt bad because he didn't prepare any gifts. He opened it and she gave him shoes. 

"Try if it fits", she said.

He nodded and tried them," They are perfect," he said. 

Her face shows a satisfactory smile. He was about to hug her but she stood up from the couch and picked up the other box that was in her bag. She unboxed it. She buys matching shoes for them. 

"What a pure soul she is." He said this to himself. 

She wore those shoes and sat near him and asked, "Do you like the gift?"

"NO"

Her excitement faded and she said, " We can exchange it, don't worry."

"I don't like them Anne but I love them."

Finally, she laughed and hugged him," You scared me because we can not exchange them."

"Her touch is driving me insane." He thought and broke the hug and kissed her, she too responded to him quickly. "I want her." He thought and put his tongue in her mouth and they fought for dominance and he won. "Her submissive behavior excited me even more." He thought. She wanted to break the kiss but he wanted to continue it. She hit his chest and that's when he realized he needed to give her a break. 

She was panting. Her breast was moving up and down fastly. Her eyes were still closed, maybe she was shy. 

She looked at him and pulled him in the kiss again, "I don't think I am sane anymore." He thought. 

"I was hitting his chest because I was out of breath again. It is embarrassing. I open my eyes after I calm down. I looked at him, he was looking handsome as usual." She thought and pulled him in the kiss, he seemed surprised but kissed her back in no time.

He broke the kiss and started giving her wet kisses on her jawline and neck. She moaned involuntarily. 

"I am not very sure if we should continue this or not. One part of me is saying let's do it but the other is scaring me. I have heard that it hurts a lot." She thought.

She was not feeling his lips on her skin anymore so she opened her eyes. He was looking at her as if he was asking for permission. At that moment she was sure that she wanted him but at the same time she was scared of pain, which he understood.