CHAPTER 11

She was scared but excited at the same time. She gave him my approval to kiss me. My heart was beating like crazy. I have goosebumps all over my body. Finally, it's happening. He is about to kiss me. His blue eyes are so mesmerizing I am losing myself at every touch. I closed my eyes. I can feel his breath on my lips.

And suddenly my phone rang. 'What the ...' I came to my senses and pushed Eric. He was about to fall but we were holding hands so I gripped over him. 

I was about to kiss her. Our lips were just some centimeters away but suddenly her phone rang. She pushed me. I was about to fall but she saved me. I was so surprised by her sudden reaction. I cursed under my breath. 

Anne panics and answers her call. "Hello"

"Hello, Anne brought the burger and ice tea from the MacDonald while coming back."

"Okay". She said while calming her down. 

"Ava asked to bring ice tea and a burger while coming back." She said while looking at the floor. 

Eric nodded.

We started walking. We both were embarrassed. There was silence till we received the food we ordered. 

We were on the way to my dorm. Still holding our hands Eric suddenly started laughing. I looked at him confusingly. He hugged me tightly and then kissed my forehead.

He started remembering what happened just a few minutes back and can't control his laughter. He hugged her and she was looking confused and kissed her forehead, a smile appeared on her lips. 

She looked at him and took the food packed from his hands and.... 

She decided to break the walls and" I don't want to see myself getting embarrassed later so I took the food packed from him. I stood on my toes to reach him and I pecked his lips."

She kissed him. He was so shocked and by the time he could respond back to her, she ran away. She was even faster than Usain Bolt. He just stood there like a statue watching her while disappearing from his sight.