CHAPTER 60

"I had never done anything with so much concentration. It happened for the first time and I was happy about it. At least there is a thing in which I am not average. I think I can do this forever without getting bored," she thought.

Hours passed like a few minutes and she had to rush toward James's cabin as she had signed a contract. Honestly, it was boring for her.

They finished earlier than usual. She came to her room and decided to call her parents. 

They were having a fight but it was nothing serious, Dad forgot and brought shoes to the house and my mom was scolding him. 

Since they moved to China, they adopted a good habit of separating outdoor footwear from indoor ones. It is fun to see them, Dad's all tactics fail when my mom is super angry. 

Two days ago Noam was getting scolded by her and now it is Dad's turn today. 

"Mom Dad, I want to tell you something?"

They stop their argument and look at her with a serious expression.

"Don't give me this look, it is nothing serious, I am...." 

Before she could say anything her mom said," pregnant".

"No" she almost shouted. "Pregnant seriously what my parents think of me, I am a virgin though I have had a relationship for almost one year." She signed and continued, "I want to be a sculptor, I don't want to continue my studies, I decided not to enroll in college."

There was complete silence and they looked at each other and again looked at me.

"If you had already decided then we are going to support you", my mom said.

She gave them the brightest smile and then told them about Bob, how she met him and she sent them pictures of the sculpture that she made for the first time and also she shared photographs of today's sculptures. After half an hour we hung up the phone and she decided to call Eric.

After a long talk.

"I had to tell you something." Anne finally said.

Eric didn't say anything but waited for her to complete her sentence.

"I don't want to study furthermore, I want to be a sculptor." Then she told him everything from the beginning. 

She is lucky to have a nice family and a sweet and understanding boyfriend. 

"I'll try to find a workshop here," Eric said.