CHAPTER 94

Eric decided to go back on Monday but he has to stay because the first hearing is on Monday. Anne reports were out and it was clear that I was drugged, and the cops confiscated the coffee mug. She was drugged through coffee. 

"To be honest, I am scared to face him again, I am aware of what sort of questions they will ask me. The defender will ask me bad questions but I should not lose my mind." She thought while combing her hair.

Dad's friend who was also her lawyer told her everything that she should say. "I am prepared but I am still nervous. I am lucky that my parents and Eric are supporting me very much. I am glad to have them on my side." She thought.

She had my dinner and took the medicines, she looked at them, "should I take them or not?" She asked herself. "Of course, I should take them. I can not imagine being a mother at such a young age and that too of my rapist kid. Please come on time."

Eric came to her room after discussing something with her dad.

"Shall we go for a walk?" He asked, looking at her.

She nodded, he held her hand and took her with him, "Show me around?" He said.

"There is nothing special in my neighborhood, almost everyone is shifted toward the other cities because this place is at some distance," She said. They were sitting on a park bench and saw children playing. 

One of the children from the park that she knew (his name is Samuel but everyone calls him Sam) came to her and asked her to play with them. They played red light green light for almost 45 minutes and then came back home. Her mind was at peace after going out, she was tired so she slept as soon as she lay on the bed.