CHAPTER 75

Anne didn't say anything, she just glared at him and thought, "Why do I feel that I was wrong? I think it is all in my mind. He appears to be a genuine person. First, he is not taking any money from me to teach me, and second, he believes that I can win the competition and if he had evil intentions then he would have never told me about the workshop, he would  never have wanted me to get the best teacher in this world. I feel bad that I thought so lowly of him."

She came out of her thoughts when he said, " Anne, I don't want to force that competition on you, I just want to give you....."

"I know what you mean Bob, thank you for telling me and I'll try my best to not disappoint you," she said with a smile.

---------------

Anne was working very hard for the competition, she bought all the required things in her dorm, some of them were expensive but she had savings. 

There were some rules for the competition, the participants had to complete their sculpture in a given time (almost six hours).

Bob was also helping her. She was busy but not for Eric and her parents. It is easy to manage things and time when you have an understanding boyfriend and parents. 

"I am glad that Eric never made a fuss about how busy I am, he is very supportive." She thought. "Ava is a sleeping bear no matter how much noise I make she never wakes up, sometimes I am frustrated but she always cheers me. Overall, I am a lucky girl."

She woke up at 5 and was getting ready. She tied her hair neatly because she didn't want Bob to touch them again. "Never in my life have I found myself this confused, whenever he touches me I want to run away but the care he illustrates proves that he is a legitimate and professional person." She thought and covered herself with a full sleeve and turtle neck t-shirt, she paired it with a denim jacket and blue jeans. She looked decent, okay nerd, but all she wanted from him was to not notice me.