CHAPTER 74

"You looked uneasy, that's why I...."

Before he could complete his sentence Anne said, "It's alright."

They again continue their work. She could feel him eyeing her but decided to ignore it.

After some time she felt him standing behind him, his hands were on her hand as he was helping her to shape the wheel that she was making. She could feel his hot breath on her neck. He pushes his lower body to Anne, she could feel him grinding. She was too shocked to move. She stood there like a statue.

"And done," he said while giving her space.

He came in front of her and looked at the table and said, " Anne you are born to be a sculptor, I had never seen someone who learns things in no time. I am glad that I am teaching you."

Anne looked at him but did not say anything. Bob gets a phone call, so he excuses himself and moves outside to talk.

Anne finally breathed, she was looking at the table. "Am I overthinking or did he really grind on me?"

She looked at the time and it was almost noon, she washed her hands and changed her clothes. She wanted to run but her legs were barely synchronized with her mind.

As she opens the door he finds Bob standing in front.

"You are going?" He asked with a smile.

Anne nodded as words were not coming out of her throat.

"Anne, I want to tell you something, can we sit and talk?" He said while sitting on the couch.

She follows him and sits on the chair that was in front of him.

"Anne I talked with my senior about you and I had also sent the pictures of the sculpture that you made, he really likes it. Have you ever heard the name Thomas Miller?"

She nodded, who doesn't know him, he is the most famous sculptor, his art is millions of dollars and his wife is the highest-paid model in the entire States.

He continued what he was saying, "I talked with him about you and he is ready to guide you. He gave workshops to the new artists but not everyone can participate, there will be a competition and only the top ten artists can participate in the workshop. Anne, I want you to participate in it."

Anne was quiet for some time but finally, she said, " Eric I don't think I can make it."

"We have two months and I believe in you, even if you don't win you can gain experience. It is a win-win situation. At least try what is the worst thing that can happen? You'll lose it but I promise it will be worth it," he said with a smile.