CHAPTER 40 🚫

He kissed her forehead and then took a look at her body.

"I don't think I'll let you go now. You had lost your chance to say no." He whispered in her left ear.

His hand moved from her hands to her nape making her body shiver in excitement. He pecked her cheeks and then kissed her lips. Their kiss was getting deeper and deeper with every passing second.

Their steps start moving toward the bed. Eric sat on the corner of the bed and Anne was sitting on his lap. Both of them were losing their control.

Eric suddenly changed the position, now Anne was beneath her. He broke the kiss and saw her. Her pumped red lips, her messy black hairs, mole on her left cheek, and her closed eyes. She was the living Snow-white.

He kissed her eyes and received a heartwarming smile from her. He started kissing her jawline, his hot breath was touching her neck making her more vulnerable and more submissive.

He starts removing his shirt while kissing her neck, she moans as he finds her sweet spot. He smirked at his little success.

He removed his shirt and held her hand. He moved her hand to his well-built abs and moved his lips toward her ears, sucked her earlobe and said, "Open your eyes babe."

Anne slowly opened her eyes only to meet those glittery lustful eyes of Eric.

"You're beautiful Anne, every inch of your body is beautiful."

She blushed.

"Tell me if you want to stop, okay?"

She nodded.

"I want the words Anne."

"Yes," She was barely speaking.

"Do you want me to stop?" Eric asked with a smirk.

"No, don't stop."

"I'll go and get the condom from the sofa." He said giving a small kiss on her visible cleavage.

Anne nodded.

Eric almost runs to get the condom.

Anne was laying on his bed waiting for him to return. Suddenly Eric's phone vibrates. It was Ava.

"This girl and her timing, "Anne thought, "But why is she calling him?"

She picked up his phone without thinking much.

"Hello," she said.

"Where the f*** are you? Where is your phone? Why are you not picking...." Ava started asking questions without giving her time to answer.

"I'm with Eric. What happened?"

"Come back to the dorm, your parents and brother are here. We have been trying to reach you for the last one hour. Come right now." She said more like she ordered and hung up.