Mutation! Battle To Decide The Best Hunter!

Will's spider sense was still blaring in his head after he stopped walking. He truly thought that the battle was over! He knew he would have to turn around to see what the cause for the blaring alarm system in his head was warning him of, but he could barely move due to fear. He had no idea what to expect once he turned around. The thought terrified him that he would see some kind of abomination ready to kill him. But he finally decided to turn around and see whatever it was he'd see. 'I don't like this.....but I guess I gotta find out somehow huh?' he thought to himself, hearing Peter warn him to be careful from his call.

Once Will turned around, he saw Kraven, the world's greatest hunter, was no longer a human. He in fact, was an abomination of some sort. The serum seemed to turn him into some amalgamation of animals in one body. The strength and agility of an ape, the speed of a cheetah, the hunting instinct of a lion, the scent of the hyena and other animals, with the final trait being his usual human intellect and comprehension skills. Kraven stared at his hands to see what he had turned into. What he saw, he didn't like. It was the herb he took! It turned him into this thing. "I-I am hideous.... I can never be my human self again! I am forever stuck this way! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Kraven immediately placed blame on Spider-Man as he ran toward him, class extended toward Will.

The curly haired boy sighed shaking his head, just wanting to be able to go home at this point. He was scared of him, but he absolutely refused to run away from this. He had to help the people of this city. If he didn't, everyone was going to have to listen to The Kingpin again. Or worse, the Kingpin would get everything he wanted. So his first instinct was to roll out of the hunter's way then take his fighting stance. "Seems to me like the serum just turned you into what you really are. A savage animal. I barely notice a difference now." He joked as he stayed where he was. He watched Kraven charge at him with is claws again and quickly flicked is wrists to the left. Once he shot webs from them, they shot out webs that resembled discs. They hit Kraven, lightly cutting him like a small needle scratching the skin. It hurt him a decent amount, but it didn't kill him thankfully. He didn't need to be framed for murder.

The now animalistic Kraven growled as he stared at Spider-Man, a cold look on his face to say he was ready to kill. "This time, it is I who has the upper hand little spider." He said while lightly licking his tongue. He sprinted toward the spider hero ready to land a punch at Will's face. His attack landed which sent him flying. He wasn't going to let him off the hook no matter what, so he went to go and punch him again.

However, with his spider sense still able to sense him coming from behind him, Spider-Man was able to push himself off the ground then webs his wrists together. After that, he yanked the arm up and kicked him in. "Yeah pretty sure I still have the upper hand here, unless you're trying to get an award for best weak performance." Though the webs ripped off extremely easily, he had a better understanding of just how strong he was. 'Great, he's got the abilities of all his animal friends he's ever hunted. That's what I need....' he thought to himself trying to think of a plan. "Parker, if you've got any ideas, I'd love to hear them about now." He then shouted in a hushed whisper.

Peter was able to see exactly what was happening in the battle and was purely stunned to see what had happened. "I-I don't know. I've never seen him like this....he clearly took that super soldier serum stuff in that herb." He stated while trying to think of something for Will to do.

While that was happening, Will was doing all he could do to dodge his attacks. "No kidding. Here I thought he could always do that." He spoke sarcastically due to his fear. Though he tried desperately to not show his fear, he couldn't help himself. "So Kraven, now that you're this.....thing, do you plan on going to the bathroom in a giant little box, a toilet or anywhere you want?" He asked to hopefully distract him long enough. He noticed Kraven didn't like that and was immediately tackled to the ground. He then held his hands to be sure he could not slash him with his claws. "This is why I won't be getting a pet now so thanks for that." He joked as he moved his paws away then webbed them to the ground. After that, he proceeded to punch his face as hard as he could. After all, he could take his strength head on now from his new abilities.