Shocking Troubles!

During the day, the curly haired boy was taking some time to clean up the house, seeing the mess that was left behind by his siblings. He wasn't too upset though. He knew they were still young and that his mom was just so busy and tired from having to take care of all three of them. At one point, he picked up an open envelope and checked out what was inside..what he found broke his heart a little. It was a bill....a bill that his mom would be struggling to pay....why didn't she tell him....he knew that she was extremely tight on money but never to this extent! If things continued on like they were, she'd be in debt...

Will stands there, stunned and unable to think clearly about what to do. How could he help her and the rest of the family. But first, he had to figure out how to talk to his mom about this situation. "There has to be something.....soon we'll be out of stuff of dad's to sell....then she's going to be in serious trouble......" He mumbled while thinking of ideas in his head.

About an hour later, Kenny, Misty and their mother all got home and entered the home, seeing Will lounging on the couch after a hard Saturday's work. "We're home from the playdate!" His mom called out, setting some of her stuff down.

Will smiled as he saw both his siblings run up to him to hug him. The curly haired boy immediately scooped them up in his arms to hug them. "Did you two have fun? Cause any trouble?" He asked slightly teasing them.

Kenny laughed softly. "Yeah! Super fun! We played lots of laser tag and I won every match!" He shouted with enthusiasm in his voice.

Misty nodded to confirm this. "I got to help him in one match! I even got second overall!" She slightly bragged to her big brother.

Will couldn't help but smile at his little sister's enthusiasm, setting them both down to ruffle their hair. "That's so awesome you two! I wish I could've joined you." He told them while squatting down to their level. "Listen you two go do your homework then take a bath before dinner okay?" He asked before the two ran upstairs, following Will's instructions to a tee.

His mom watched the youngest kids run down the hall, before looking at Will expectingly. "I know what that was. There's something you want to talk about with me isn't there?" She asked, knowing her son fairly well.

The young superhero looked at his mom with a slightly concerned look in his eyes. "Yeah...Mom.....I know about the bills." He said, trying to not get too upset by it while showing her the bills. She looked at them then at her son with a sad smile. "Why didn't you tell me about this mom? I could've helped you with the bills, even a little bit." He says, showing his concern for his family.

The woman puts a gentle hand on her son's shoulder, showing him her bravest smile she could muster. "Because, that money you've earned is for YOU. I would never ask for you to do that for us. Especially with how hard you've worked for that money. It's for your future, your life..." She explained to him gently. "Don't worry......I'll figure something out. I promise." She then hands him a plate filled with her famous chocolate chip cookies, his absolute favorites, before walking off to her room to clean up.

Later in the evening, Will swung through the city in his Spider-Man costume, explaining to Peter about his troubles. "And that's it.... she just won't accept my financial help...." He finished before landing on a rooftop.

Peter listened intently to his protege. If anyone understood having financial problems, it was him. "I'm sorry kid..... I really am.... if need be, I can give you a raise, help you guys pay off bills." He offered, showing he wanted to do something else for the boy.

However, the wall crawler shook his head at his offer. "No I can't do that to you......even then, she'll never accept it, because she'd rather find a way to work herself to do it....." He said softly, soon realizing that it was actually raining outside, pretty heavy rain at that. "I know she's capable of earning her own money. I just have to figure out exactly how to help her with that. Push her in the right direction....." He said to himself.