10

☆ 10. Chapter 10 (Catching Insects)font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10 (Catching Insects)

Holding the bamboo with both hands, he knocked on the dates on the branches, and there was a "cracking" rain above. However, some of the knots were strong, and if you hit them with too much force, they would be everywhere, and when it was over, dates would fall off your head. Cheng Xiang didn't understand for a while and stopped. Where did these dates come from?

She thought there was some supernatural incident, but she didn't know where the date came from until she saw a date flying against the grass and flying outside the suspended grassland.

Taking one and walking to the edge, Cheng Xiang squatted and threw it down. Soon he found that the date had landed on the grass from above. It feels as if the top of the head and the ground below are connected. I wonder if I will fall on the grass if I jump from here?

Just thinking about it, she didn't have the guts to really jump.

Picking the dates into a pile, you won't get many. The tree is not big. You should pick more dates next time. Take out the broken dates and put the rest on the shelf. At this time, the shelf prompts 600g, 3-8/100g.

She was also secretly surprised that her hands were so good at grasping, and she just picked up an integer, but the system's "buzz" sound told her that this was not the case. She hadn't marked the price yet and hadn't confirmed it. When she saw an extra 1 in her account, she really wanted to catch the greedy system and question it.

If you don't ask for help, you are not a good comrade!

Marking 7 energy coins, he picked up the remaining rotten ones and ate them. Finally, he heard the "squeak" sound of the transaction being completed. Cheng Xiang felt that this was simply the best sound in the world.

I don’t know if it’s the jujube tree because she grew it myself, but Cheng Xiang thinks the jujubes are particularly sweet and crunchy. A handful of dates were eaten in no time. There are still some unfinished feelings.

There were many people on the bus on Friday. Cheng Xiang was drowsy in her seat. It was raining outside, and people were as depressed as the weather. The thought of seeing the hot-tongued second brother when I get back makes my mood no longer bright.

After shaking for nearly an hour, I had to get off at the station. When Cheng Xiang held up the umbrella, one of its ribs was broken.

She complained in her heart about how murderous her second brother was. Then he held the "fracture" umbrella and waded all the way home through the rain.

"Cheng Xiang!"

someone called, Cheng Xiang turned around and looked.

Chu Xu stood at the door of the supermarket.

"Wait for me."

That incident was a bit embarrassing. She hadn't figured out how to face him yet, but she didn't expect to meet him again. He hasn't gone to Shanghai yet, hasn't he been very busy before?

Inside, Chu Xu said something and walked over with a blue-gray plaid bi-fold umbrella.

"Let me give it to you, your umbrella is broken!"

Although it is broken, it can still be used, and it would be even weirder if two people hold the same umbrella, although his umbrella looks quite big!

Cheng Xiang coughed and closed the umbrella silently. She also had something to say to him.