111

☆ 111. Chapter 111

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111

It was another rainy day. Wrapped in the quilt, Cheng Xiang rested his head on Chu Xus shoulder, and the two of them watched "Twilight" together.

In a tense place, the sound of someone gritting their teeth from time to time often attracts people's attention. What started out as fun turned into unbearable viewing.

"Change the movie to something you like to watch." If this continues, even she will feel that watching movies is a torture.

Someone was switching smoothly. The moment Cheng Xiang went to get something to eat, he heard the Japanese background music on the computer and almost spit out a mouthful of coconut milk tea.

"...There is only one truth!"

The little kid in the computer stretched out his finger coolly, opening the door to explore the mystery.

"After all these years, your appreciation level is still at the kindergarten level?" This is simply shocking to me.

Is there any mistake? This guy is still chasing his childhood cartoons even at his age.

"Don't you also like to watch Hayao Miyazaki anime?"

Chu Xu relaxed and leaned on the bed, "Didn't you say that you want to remain a child star and maintain world peace?"

You can watch it if you want, and you can find so many reasons. This person is still really Enough of the duplicity.

It's warm inside the space, but it's more atmospheric for two people to warm each other outside.

The phone vibrated suddenly, Cheng Xiang picked it up and opened it. A text message came on WeChat.

Huang Xiangyue: Sister Xiang, your boyfriend came to the company today. Didn't you tell him about your resignation? He seems to be in a hurry to find you.

Cheng Xiang bit off the fries in his hand and rested his fingers, feeling like he was going back to the past for a moment. Listening to Maojiro's shouts on the computer, his peripheral vision wandered over Chu Xu's calm and beautiful side face.

She suddenly realized that she could not remember Luo Junhao's face. Their memories have become so distant, as distant as a lifetime ago.

Huang Xiangyue: We gave him your WeChat ID. Sister Xiang, I havent seen your updates yet. Are you still coming back to the company?

Sometimes life is like this. When you work hard, it seems that you are just a piece of disgusting air and a stumbling block for others. But when he was no longer in that position, someone started to miss him again.

Cheng Xiang: I broke up with that person a long time ago. In the company, with you as a general, one person is worth three.

I sent a bunch of haha ​​messages to her, and then took a close-up shot of my beautiful boyfriend. I didnt even need to retouch the photo, I just put it on my phone and used it as a screen saver.

Noticing his actions, Chu Xu turned to look at her: "You secretly photographed me?"

Licking the remaining food residue on the corner of his mouth, Cheng Xiang smiled: "I was obviously filming openly, please remove the word "stealing"."

Then Throwing up the photo.

Cheng Xiang: [Picture] My fiancé!

Huang Xiangqiu: Damn, who is this guy! Did you steal it from somewhere? I'll just watch quietly so I don't expose you.