156

☆ 156. Chapter 156 Doomsday Crayfishfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 156: The End of the World Crayfish

green stones were laid out in the treasure chest. It's so bright and clear that it makes people stunned.

Go ahead, this tycoon is so arrogant that it is almost inhumane...

Outside the Earth, Cheng Xiang: [Earl Hanlechter, let me ask you this abruptly, why do you have so many plane teleportation stones? ]

Magic Plane Han Reichert: [Please don't mind, this is just a little fun when I was young. However, in the end, I found that except for the planes with the same attributes, other planes would make my advantages useless. ]

Cheng Xiang twitched, this reason is very powerful.

Cheng Xiang from the Earth Plane: [Then what goods do you need? I will do my best to accommodate your request. ]

Magic Plane Han Reichert: [You can do whatever you want, there is no limit to the type, and the quantity can be as large as possible. ]

This answer is very general and conforms to the law of the willfulness of local tyrants.

Cheng Xiang could only find usable seeds, empty out all that could be emptied in the warehouse, and go there in several batches.

Han Reichert from the Magical Plane: [No more? That doesn't look like enough for two estates. ]

Cheng Xiang: ...

Earth Plane Cheng Xiang: [That’s all for now. How many estates do you have under your rule? ]

[17, maybe, and two more are not very big. ]

The difference between host and host is not a ditch, but a galaxy. Cheng Xiang was deeply hurt. Thinking about how she wanted to find her own place on Earth, she still had to spend money to pay rent and taxes. She could only make money but not lose money... In comparison, those uncivilized planes seemed to have a more prosperous life. Do you want to find a wild plane someday and become a big landowner there? Thinking about it, I felt a little moved. The most important thing is, there is freedom over there!

Coming out of the space, Cheng Xiang was stunned when he saw Jiang Kai appearing here.

"Sister-in-law." Jiang Kai took the lead in greeting.

After a dry laugh, Cheng Xiang asked, "Are you looking for me?"

She couldn't help but feel like it was a good thing that Jiang Kai didn't look for her many times.

This time Jiang Kai didn't know what to say. He actually knew almost everything he knew and shouldn't know.

After some exchanges.

"Today's schools are too overbearing! Are today's children not allowed to have hobbies? This xenophobia is too serious! Cultural renaissance is said to be a crooked way..."

Cheng Xiang stormed off.

More of a shame.

"Master, you should follow the normal way when recruiting apprentices. It's not normal to go to other schools to fly flyers without being suspected." Such a master is really refreshing, and Gong Lan can't help but laugh and feel uncomfortable.

Cheng Xiang cheered, glared, and breathed out again.

"I, this is my first time as a master, so I'm nervous!"