114

☆ 114. Chapter 114

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 114

"Why do you want to go back suddenly?"

Cheng Xiang was a little surprised when she saw Yang Zhen's packed luggage.

"Go back and see my mom. My house over there has been renovated and I need to find an agent to help rent it out."

With Yang Zhen by his side these two days, the two of them picked out the bridesmaid dresses and invitations together. Although two of his elder brothers got married one after another, Cheng Xiang still didn't understand the etiquette required for marriage. With Yang Zhen by her side, she would feel much more at ease.

But she wants to go back now, which undoubtedly makes Cheng Xiang feel uneasy.

"How long will it take you to come back?"

Yang Zhen paused and suddenly laughed.

"Don't worry, I still want to receive your salary. Oh, I'm interested in two sets of clothes in your room, as well as the wine." "

Well, I don't want to keep you at all, you should leave quickly!"

She actually forgot about this person's true nature. Fortunately, she was still a little hesitant just now.

"You and your dad still don't have any contact?"

Yang Zhen's parents divorced and remarried. Yang Zhen's father is very rich, but he is very patriarchal. Maybe Yang Zhen's paranoid and aggressive character is also related to her father, which has caused her to lose interest in men now.

To use her term as a strong woman, if someone is not good-looking but she is not capable, why should she find such a person for entertainment consumption?

Quite speechless.

"Well, he probably doesn't even remember who I am." Yang Zhen said in a mocking tone, "I saw on the news a few days ago that his company had a problem and is currently facing financial difficulties. It's really exciting!"

In her words I actually yearn for that fatherly love in my heart! Otherwise, why would you pay attention to those messages.

"Don't be stupid, I only hate that kind of people."

Yang Zhen saw through Cheng Xiang's thoughts with just one glance.

Going to the station to see her off, Cheng Xiang sighed, wondering what kind of man could conquer her.

After taking the bus for a few stops, Cheng Xiang went to the vegetable market.

Su Yao sat at the booth and looked at her mobile phone. There was no one at this point.

"Sister Yaoyao!"

Su Yao smiled when she saw it was her, "Why are you here when you are free, and your business only sells out early in the morning?"

"It's sold out, and you still have to pay for the electricity consumption. How is the business?" "

That's it, good or bad. Have you had lunch? How about I call my mom and we'll eat together later." "

No, I'll go back to eat later. I'm bored and wandering around alone. I heard my mom say you're in the city." Looking at the house?"

Su Yao smiled awkwardly, "Why does my mother tell my aunt everything? I was walking with my mother at night and saw flyers saying that new properties had discounts, so I went to find out more."