41

☆ 41. Chapter 41font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

The stall was set up, and today she added tender corn cobs and river shrimps. There was also a basket of strawberries.

Many vegetable vendors in the vegetable market are stocking goods, and everyone is busy. There is water on the ground from vendors pouring vegetables to make them fresh. It made the entire vegetable market feel damp and cold, with all kinds of smells mixed in. It was easier to bear outside, but not so comfortable when walking in.

"Boss, why don't you sprinkle water on your vegetables?"

Cheng Xiang looked at the young man in front of the stall and said with a smile: "No need, my vegetables are all just picked from the ground. They are all fresh."

The young man looked at his age . It's not very big, but it seems to be very experienced in picking dishes. He has picked several stalls, but he seems to have never found one he is satisfied with. Cheng Xiang paid attention to it for a while, guessing that this person might be in the catering and hotel industry.

"I haven't seen you before." He twirled the dish, put it to his nose and smelled it. Cheng Xiang saw a satisfied look on his face.

"I just came here yesterday. You seem to be very skilled in picking vegetables."

The man nodded, put down the dishes and started talking to Cheng Xiang. "My family owns a restaurant, and we usually deal with food a lot. Are the prices of your dishes the same as those outside?" "

So that's it!" Cheng Xiang set up the scale. "It's one or two cents more expensive than outside. If you want to buy more, I'll give you a discount, a 50% discount." The

young man listened happily, "This is the first time I heard that you can get discounts on food here."

"Then. You also look at people, right?"

As soon as Cheng Xiang finished speaking, both of them laughed.

The man picked a lot of dishes. It seemed that his restaurant was doing well, and the dishes he bought could be put on about ten tables.

"You buy so much, why don't you find a place to order directly and have it delivered to your door." "I

did it that way before, but sometimes the dishes delivered were not complete, and there were even shortages. It's not as good as my own Just come here and buy it."

This is not the only twist and turns inside. Some vegetable sellers also use overnight vegetables to fool them, and greenhouse vegetables also have different taste and quality. Some vegetable sellers pass off substandard products in order to make a profit on the price difference. Ingredients are related to the taste of the finished dish, and whether the restaurant's business is good or not is particularly important. In the past, some restaurants were careless, and the food they bought was tainted with pesticides, and when it was put on the table, it poisoned a lot of people, and they were forced to close the door, and they almost didn't get involved in life lawsuits.

There is a reason why his restaurant has been able to survive for more than ten years in a county town that has been changing rapidly every year.

Cheng Xiang took out his mobile phone to count the money for him. The uncles and aunties who came to buy vegetables saw someone buying so many vegetables, so they came over to pick them up.

"Hey, why did you come here to set up a stall?" An aunt squeezed in. "I was still looking around outside, thinking you hadn't come yet."

This person was the aunt who said she wanted to buy red peppers to make chopped peppers.