57

☆ 57. Chapter 57font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 57

Chu Xu waited for a long time for Cheng Xiang’s reply, guessing that she might have fallen asleep. He tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep, so he stood up and called Qi Ruiyang.

"What are you doing? People who have girlfriends don't go to bed!"

"Ruiyang, I want to resign."

Qi Ruiyang, who was still angry about getting up, got up from the bed, patted his forehead, and said loudly: "Brother ", don't think so hard! It's scary in the middle of the night."

He is the backbone of the company. If he evacuates on foot, will their group of people still have a good life? If there was another person, there would definitely be no overtime lunatic like his brother who dared to sacrifice himself and regard work as a game. One less person who works hard means they have to do the extra work for their subordinates. Thinking of those troublesome problems, Qi Ruiyang yelled in his heart: Damn, the good days are over!

This was a bolt from the blue for Qi Ruiyang.

But Chu Xu couldn't get what he cared about. The thought in his heart was too strong.

"Forget it, I understand. You can go to sleep."

"Hey, hey, what do you know? What's going on? I can't sleep peacefully in the middle of the night..."

However, Chu Xu didn't talk to him anymore. desire.

The call was cut off, and Chu Xuyang went crazy. He turned left and right on the bed, muttering: "Crazy! He really doesn't want to resign, does he? No, we can't let him go!" He took out

his cell phone and called. Shut down.

"Hey, you, you, you...you're sincerely bullying me, right?" It would be better not to tell him. It's really immoral to throw the thunder and disappear.

Chu Xu was able to sleep that night, but he passed on his inability to sleep to Qi Ruiyang.

...

Cheng Xiang got up when the alarm clock rang. The weather had changed today. There was a cool breeze blowing in the morning, and there was a faint feeling of coldness entering late autumn.

Yawning several times in succession and feeling that the clothes on his body were a little thin, Cheng Xiang hurriedly tied up his hair and went into the space to pick vegetables. There were still more than two hours before dawn, so there was still plenty of time for her to prepare.

The crocuses, which had grown densely over three red soil plots, first caught her attention with their elegant and dignified appearance. Next is the Polygonum multiflorum that has grown too vigorously and has seeds. A large shed of nets is placed on the bamboo frame. The bright green is like a touch of oil paint, which is very eye-catching.

Cheng Xiang's mood relaxed, as if she were standing in an oxygen bar. Except that there were no birds singing, it was like a small natural world.

The innermost ginseng grows slowly, and each leaf seems to be saturated with green light. Although it doesn't look very big now, you can feel their strong vitality.

It took Cheng Xiang half an hour to divide the saffron. Finally, the baskets were moved to collect the vegetables. The red tomatoes were each as big as an adult’s fist, and the peppers were like hanging red lanterns, which made people extremely happy to see them. The pillow-shaped pumpkin weighs about ten pounds apiece and has shiny brown-red skin. The purple thread aubergines are like fish lined up on the beach, with regular sizes and regular lengths. Beans are hanging all over the shelves, and green cabbage is like a dancing girl with a dancing skirt. Each one is fresh and tender, full of the beauty of life.