163

☆ 163. Chapter 163 Correcting the naughty childfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 163: Disciplining the Naughty Child

Cheng Xiang came back this time not alone. In addition to Qi Ruiyang, he also brought his group of disciples. There was also a girl in a particularly sexy and revealing outfit.

As a woman's sixth instinct, Cheng Xiang saw provocation and disdain in her eyes.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at Xiaoqiu, who had already skillfully sat on Qi Ruiyang's shoulder.

"How come this child can't talk yet? He hasn't grown even after a month."

Qi Ruiyang does not reject children, especially Xiaoqiu, who is so beautiful, he lets her do whatever he wants.

Xiaoqiu raised her hand and slapped him twice, blowing air in her mouth.

"Are you still angry? Does this child have some disease that won't grow out?"

[You are the only one who is sick, your whole family is sick. ]

Cheng Xiang thought of Xiaoqiu's angry curses in her mind.

[Don’t worry, people don’t know you are a goblin. 】

Xiao Qiu crossed her chest with both hands angrily.

[It’s your fault, if it weren’t for the master you wouldn’t have allowed us to be exposed. Otherwise, Lord Benyu must punish this boy and make him speak rudely to Lord Benyu. 】

Obviously she wants to make others clingy and deliberately finds trouble with others.

Did she know that the more arrogant she is, the more she reveals how deeply she cares about someone. This little fish demon's vision is really not that good.

Cheng Xiang watched the show happily, and a system prompt sounded in the space. A text message was sent from Alt from the technological plane.

In response to his body's instinct, Cheng Xiang performed a dramatic transformation in front of everyone.

Art: [I picked her up. Sorry, there was an accident. 】

Cheng Xiang: 【Is she okay? How is your physical condition? Have your eyes been treated? What's the accident? Why didn't you even reply to the space? ]

Alt: [The planet she is on is occupied by star thieves. Urgent operation, no time to reply. 】

Cheng Xiang couldn't believe that he didn't even have time to enter space for such a long time. But talking to a taciturn person can be really annoying.

Art: [Still undergoing treatment. Sorry, I didn't protect her well. But I promise you that I will send her back safe and sound. 】

Does this mean to treat eyes, but other injuries? Cheng Xiang couldn't calm down anymore. But Alt never responded. The anxious Cheng Xiang wanted to go through the space and slap someone. Didn't you mean to make her worry by half-talking? I'm definitely going to have trouble sleeping tonight.

Cheng Xiang bombarded hundreds of messages one after another, and finally made sure that the person decided to pretend to be dead, and then left the room in silence.

"You...are you a human or a ghost?"

Qi Ruiyang suddenly saw Cheng Xiang emerging and was almost frightened.

Cheng Xiang's eyes changed, and she was so evil that she said, "I'm a ghost."

"Don't come over here!"