132

☆ 132. Chapter 132font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 132

The transfer procedures were completed quickly. The hospital arranged a car and transferred him in the afternoon. It took nearly three hours for him to go to the emergency room and be admitted to the ward of the Provincial People's Hospital.

Cheng Xiang entered the space and asked on the communication interface if there were any books related to treatment. There are many hosts in the system and many types of jobs have sprung up, so the answers vary. However, there are very few books on the comprehensive treatment of lumbar nerve injuries, and all websites only sell finished medicines.

Dad Cheng’s situation requires people to go to the scene for examination and then symptomatic treatment. Whether it is the ancient martial plane or the technological plane, all require face-to-face treatment of patients.

This reminded Cheng Xiang of the technological plane teleportation stone in Chen Chao's hand. The teleportation stone is a one-way ticket. In this situation, Cheng's father would be in danger if he went alone.

Going together, you need to collect energy core fragments to meet the conditions for completing the task, and the prerequisite for obtaining them is that the system will give them to you with a small probability after upgrading. What took Baruch generations to accomplish, she had to compress into a very short period of time.

But it finally gave her a direction, so that she wouldn't be wandering around without a head.

In order to upgrade enough land, Cheng Xiang gathered all his strength and went to the trading interface to resell expensive items at a price difference. After a few rounds, the one million energy coins in his hand returned to more than eight million, but this was not enough. Cheng Xiang changed 10 territories, paving the territory with grass first to expand the space area. Returning to the trading interface to earn energy coins, the things he passed ranged from ordinary to expensive. Later, Cheng Xiang also grabbed a Jiangzhu One-leaf tea seedling from the cultivation plane.

She couldn't put it down when she touched it in her hands. The leaves were like fine jade, and the surface of the leaves was shining. Moreover, it only has one leaf and one crimson fruit, so Cheng Xiang was reluctant to sell it. This is something on the cultivation interface. If it can be propagated in large quantities, one plant can cost tens of millions. How much will it cost to plant a small piece together?

Excitedly, I carried the seedlings to the black soil, dug a hole and buried it. The plot of land faded in the blink of an eye, as if the quality of the soil dropped to the point of cracking when pressing fast forward, but the seedlings showed no sign of jumping up.

Cheng Xiang was dumbfounded as he dug out a leaf of tea from Jiangzhu. He vaguely understood in his heart that it was no wonder that the plane of cultivation was rated as the most cheating and liar plane by the hosts of the technological plane. In just one breath, she sucked so many energy coins that she would have to starve to death thousands of times before a spiritual tea garden was established.

After stroking the leaves twice, Cheng Xiang didn't want to sell what she had finally snatched. There is no aura inside the space, maybe the outside of the space is suitable?

I made a large flower pot and filled it with some treated chicken manure fertilizer on the black soil pile to create space. Opening the bedroom window, Cheng Xiang placed the flowerpot on the security window, carefully planted the Jiangzhu tea, closed the window glass, and locked the bedroom door to prevent the two goblins outside from eating it accidentally.