134

☆ 134. Chapter 134font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 134

"After seeing my brother, the elder master in the Hidden Gate said that his soul was locked in his body. In fact, his consciousness was awake. He could not wake up until the seal that locked his soul was opened. Turn around."

Turning a good person into a vegetative state in disguise made Cheng Xiang gain experience again.

"But it's not much use for you to come to me for this kind of thing! If the masters in the Hidden Sect can find out, what can they do if they are in charge of this area?"

She has never even heard of such things as soul formations, and there is a high probability of this happening. It was the work of a cultivator. If the hidden door couldn't do anything, how could she start?

"The master said that this kind of technique is a despicable method. There was once a defection organization that took this evil secret technique abroad. My brother's operation was also covered by Yinmen's subordinates, even if the information was leaked. , the losses should not be so heavy that the whole army is annihilated. What the master means is that someone from this organization has broken into the army."

Involving the central area of ​​military and political affairs, a storm gathered. Will an institution like Yinmen allow this organization to do harm under their noses? This is obviously unlikely. So what does Mrs. Yuan want to imply when she mentions all this? Cheng Xiang intuitively felt that this matter was difficult.

"The Soul Formation Seal Technique is very tricky. Two hundred years ago, various sects fought for supremacy. Many sects withered away in the struggle, resulting in the damage and loss of various cultivation books. And for some unknown reason, the spiritual energy in nature dried up rapidly, resulting in the achievements of today's Masters have fallen one after another. Master Qing has no way to relieve restraint, but he is good at divination and divination."

Her eyes met Cheng Xiang's face, Cheng Xiang choked and was speechless. Thinking of the last time I used a crystal ball for divination, I felt itchy in the back of my head.

"His hexagram says that as long as we find the foundation-building monk, my brother will be saved." "

But I am not a foundation-building monk." Cheng Xiang said "ha" and laughed. It's quite an easy transition.

"No, the Ping An Fu you mailed saved my life." Mrs. Yuan insisted.

"This doesn't mean that I am the person you are looking for." Cheng Xiang found an excuse and calmed down: "To put it bluntly, I am only at the beginning of Qi training, and I am still a thousand miles away from foundation building!"

"Why? Maybe!" Mrs. Yuan didn't believe it. Even the most powerful talisman master in the Hidden Sect cannot create a talisman of that level. How does a newcomer who is in the early stage of Qi training do it?

Mrs. Yuan didn't understand and thought Cheng Xiang was lying.

Glancing at Gong Lan who was watching on the side, Cheng Xiang said leisurely: "He knows what stage I am at. Or if you don't mind it, you can call a monk you trust."

Anyway, she couldn't understand that soul. Formation printed.

"How do you explain the talisman?" Mrs. Yuan believed 70% of it, but was still unwilling to give in. She didn't come all this way just to hear this.

She wouldn't give up if she couldn't give a reasonable explanation. Cheng Xiang's eyes moved slightly and he opened his mouth: "This is a gift from others. I said I didn't draw it myself. How can I have that ability? Oh, he is an old man. He has passed away, and the only way to find him is underground."