155

☆ 155. Chapter 155 is in troublefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 155.

Cheng Xiang brought a blind woman over, and everyone in Wangjia Village was paying attention.

Even the trio of apprentices secretly speculated whether this was a new apprentice tricked by the master who was so sick that he sought medical treatment to save them, old bachelors.

In order to prevent the overly curious Wu Wu from breaking in, Cheng Xiang set up a barrier in the room upstairs.

Mo Xinghan put on the space hub and waited for Cheng Xiang's next instructions.

"I really don't want to rest for two more days."

There were too many unstable factors in this trip. Cheng Xiang hesitated at the last moment. This girl was less scheming than ordinary people. She was the kind of person who would pay back the money for selling herself after being sold. Will he really come back safely?

"No, I have to face it if I go early or late. I'm quite curious about how powerful the technological plane will be. If I can come back, wait until I bring you a gift!"

Is her good mood just pretending or just showing off? Deep down, Cheng Xiang couldn't tell from her single expression.

"Alte will contact me when we get there. If you can gain his trust, this road will be easier." This was the only thing she was lucky to have a helper over there, so that Mo Xinghan wouldn't have to go there. Blinded by one end.

Mo Xinghan had hollow eyes and a smile on his lips, silently comforting her that she was not that fragile.

"I'm leaving. Xiangxiang, in fact, with friends like you, I don't feel there are any shortcomings in my life. Help me say sorry to everyone." It was like a final farewell.

"Apologetics must be said face to face to be sincere."

Cheng Xiang refused, not wanting her to walk away so carelessly with the feeling of a strong man going to die.

He twitched the corner of his mouth in frustration, his friend knew him too well and that was the only bad thing about him. Mo Xinghan held the plane teleportation stone, and his figure gradually turned into a shadow, until he disappeared from the entire room.

He didn't harass Art immediately. It was night in the interstellar science fiction plane. If the guy wasn't online, the harassment would be in vain.

"What are you guys doing standing here?" Cheng Xiang's door opened, and three apprentices came in as geckos.

"Master...Master, where is our little junior sister?" Gong Mo asked after looking around the room and seeing no one.

"What junior sister?"

"You brought her here." Gonglan used his hands to teach Mo Xing to walk with a guide cane.

Cheng Xiang's eyes twitched, and he reached out and hit each of them on the head.

"If you don't go back and practice hard, you will have time to take care of the master's affairs. I will check in the evening, and those who perform poorly will not be allowed to leave the quiet room or eat for the whole day tomorrow."

A tornado immediately ran out of the room, Cheng Xiang stroked his forehead and said to himself: " Sooner or later, you will have to live without grain, why are all of them so worthless?" However, as the most worthless person, she needed to eat something delicious to calm her panic.